Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Her other job ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Her other job ?

im sure we've all wondered and probably when asking we can take their replies with a grain of salt. what do you all think and what responses have you received?

For me student, beauty salon seem to be the standard answer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    im sure we've all wondered and probably when asking we can take their replies with a grain of salt. what do you all think and what responses have you received?

Don't really care, it's their business......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    honestly, i've never thought to ask.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Don't really care, it's their business......
    Well maybe some of us might want to have our nails done...

The only reason I'd care IF it was another shop is as a backup if I couldn't make it to her day at this shop. It seems that most girls are reluctant and I can perhaps understand why - wouldn't want it getting back to the boss they're advertising another shop (just guessing).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gazillions of answers over the years.
    just a snapshot of ones I could verify to give you something

Real Masseuse
    Baker
    Accountant
    Hairdresser
    Cop (Cross in early 80s)
    Retail Assistant
    Events Co-ordinator - (Chick who was working as a translator at the 2000 Olympics for Brasil)
    Model - (First Plastic chick I banged at La Petite many many years ago at least 30 odd)
    Actress (true - NZ chick in the early 80's)
    TV Presenter (Chelsea Brown ATOC early 80's)
    Kindergarten Teacher (Julie C who lives in Thornleigh, yeah I know her address and name)
    Disability Carer
    Charity Co-ordinator (Victoria E from St Ives)

Probably a ton of others.....not really important I just like to get to know the chicks I bang regularly although I did find the kindy teacher one a bit strange because she was so open about it......different world back then, no mainstream internet or camera phones

Just thought of a few more

There was a Tall Kiwi Chick who worked on Crown and Forbes back in about '91 - Office Admin by day, recognised her when I was walking the streets one night and had a great session and catch up
    Also was a stunning pocket rocket NZ Asian mix who worked in a law firm who popped out for a bit of sucky sucky whenever her rent was due down around Yurong and Francis near Stanley in the same period.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't think I have ever asked ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's one young lady at 2 Pope St who's mum and dad thinks she works in a bubble tea joint.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Met 2 nurses, one primary school teacher, one vet nurse and one entrepreneur working to save money to open her own bar. Oh I forgot about the one launching a hair extension business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whatever job they tell you they do take it as a grain of salt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waitress, in a restaurant for their nationality,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about flight attendants? Came across a few of those. And students tend to be enrolled to marketing, interior design or early childhood education. Good for them having dreams outside their current job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always thought of this as a touchy subject, so never really asked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post

It's my favourite conversation topic to warm up the first meet with a new ML. She will have most to talk about her job. And this is one of the best way to build up rapport.

I've found out some WLs only works in the parlours for one or two days for quick money and they do have a full-time job.

An Artarmon WL is studying IT in a college. A Burwood WL is doing accountancy.

I feel good about them that they have a future to go to outside massage parlours.

A WL in South Strathfield is at the end of her childcare course. She is an ABC which I feel strange to see in a massage parlour. Sure enough soon she disappeared from the roster.

A WL in Stanmore worked as a kindergarten teacher.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Enrolled Nurse (EN)
    Carer
    PA
    Teacher
    Aged Care Support

A number of others are studying, which as we know is often a ruse, but some are undertaking legitimate courses to enable them to pursue a career away from this industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to ask this but the answer is almost invariably "I work at another shop". One young ML years ago said she went to dance school 2 days per week. When I asked what kind of dance the answer was pole dancing!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanwan88 View Post
    Always thought of this as a touchy subject, so never really asked.
    the one's from overseas wont care, it's always interesting to imagine them in their other setting.

its amazing none of them aren't chefs, the majority are quick to tell you how much they love cooking and pics of their dishes ! ... the way to a man's heart

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As varied as the jobs that l 've been told pretty well all the ladies have said that brothel work is the way for fast money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's make different for me, knowing that they have the ML/WL only as hide hustle and what are they doing out of it.

Student kind of norm for ML, only met 1-2 in WL setting, and 1 girl told me where she studies, it's really turn me on during the sessions (yes plural).

Other girl kind of let me know without me really asking for it since i told her that her English so good, turns out she is study and completing her childcare education, and working in myer. She is GND type, natural C and like to play a bit rough.... I didn't expect that, can't really tell from her appearance, but we had a hot session.

So yeah it's make a different for me... But i didn't ask it everytime hehe

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shop assistant
    Disability worker
    Nurse
    DJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got waitress and student

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast