Thread: Her other job ?

Banned
    1. Nurse
    2. Care giver at an old people’s home
    3.Embalmer at funeral parlour
    4. Gardener
    5. Out of work TV actress

Banned
    Just out of interest, asked a few girls from overseas to see if they had done this job. Some especially Japanese girls admitted doing it and decided to come to Australua because business was slow back home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Engineering student. $25,000 per semester = reason for ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Two vietnamese WL i know used to work at 2 popular vietnamese restaurants i used to go to. One of them had special treatment by the boss, which caused a bunch of other workers to get jealous and then starting bullying her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few nurses in training. Very relevant training

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You idiots would believe anything that they tell u in the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t ask but you get some things… they always say student, sometimes waitress or kitchen hand in an ethnic restaurant, cleaner, often work multiple shops (as we know).

The perfect answer 1:

From the universally loved Taiwanese girl Mena - a masseuse in a legit massage shop, so that she can tell her friends where she worked to learn a living. RnT of course is for faster better money. And guaranteed good part 1 👏👌👍😘

The perfect answer 2:

A former Stanmore ML told you her main job was a WL in a FS shop. So everything was on the menu .

Cheers

Ps.

My personal favorite: your booking ML was running late so the busty Mamasan MILF came into the room to start the massage, and she told you she still see customers…….haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The most common responses for me:

1. Waitress
    2. Uni student
    3. working holiday student / studying English
    4. child care worker

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had ladies advise that they are part time ML but have either other jobs or qualifications. Usually have been advised.

Hairdresser - was out of work at the time but did offer to mix massage with haircut
    Nurses (x2) - more money in the ML/WL area andl ess stress
    Care worker - knew this girl very well socially. Was qualified as care worker but did ML/WL for the money to set herself up fully (bought a couple of houses). Retired from ML/WL at 35 and is now works in the care sector
    Teacher (x1) - said she makes more money in a few days than she does teaching andt he clients where not as difficult.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Boy, I would love to tap a child care worker. Brings out all the babysitter fantasies in me!

I don't normally ask, but I have come across a few girls that were in uni. For sure they were telling the truth because of what they knew about uni life, the facilities around their uni, and also the questions they were asking that related to their courses (asking about the job prospects, etc.).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    You idiots would believe anything that they tell u in the room
    But But But ....why would they be so unkind to lie?

I do have the hardest cock and the softest skin.....I REALLY do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the MLs are new and inexperienced, almost naive. Of course many are not. The naive ones tend to seem honest when they tell you what their other job is (or maybe I am the naive one)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Student. Never got anything else.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Traffic controller
    Barista
    Bakery
    Restaurant
    Student

Banned
    Work in legit shop and Check-out lady at super market, both true, same lady and also does a bit of catering, great cook and brings food for me occasionally...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I had one who was part timing as a cleaner. Worked in a small cleaning outfit that did offices and homes. Lots of flirty talk about sexy maids on that one, lol!

Another unusual one was a girl who worked in a bread factory. That also made for some good convo ... i said something about her massaging me like a piece of dough, haha.

Nurse, had a couple of them. Yep, sexy nurse jokes came up very naturally in those.

Getting to know their other work really does help break the ice especially in a massage parlour setting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whatever they are all doing must pay decent now, see more and more girls down to just 1-2 days a week or a few days each month at the shops.
    One recent one worked in a nail salon. Quite ironic she wears a mask at her legit job so as not to be recognized by punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lots of master of English, and child care workers.

Makes sense as it would be one of the easier pathways to get a PR here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    English nurse. Spends 6 months in Australia during the summer time. Nursing gets her visa. Works shift at hospital and rest of time making $$$ from home. Her comment: “ no one knows back home. I’m a real nurse.”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast