Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats is the maximum and minimum amount you spent on sugarbabes?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Whats is the maximum and minimum amount you spent on sugarbabes?

Hi all,

Recently started journey of being sugardaddy and joined seeking.com.

Some quotes per hour, some agrees to 400 and some quotes 2000 per meet.

What is the minimum and maximum you spent on superbabes (per meet) .

Also asian , indian, latinas, western girls; do they all have diffeent rate structure as well (noticed blondes are more likely on 1000-2000 side).

Keen to hear others experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can I ask have your met any of those girls from website? Are their photos genuine?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I knew this girl at A Touch More Class who I booked at $300 for 45 minutes. She told me she was a sugar baby to this guy that gave her $2000 a meet. Imagine paying that much for a girl who you can book at a shop for $300.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    Hi all,

Recently started journey of being sugardaddy and joined seeking.com.

Some quotes per hour, some agrees to 400 and some quotes 2000 per meet.

What is the minimum and maximum you spent on superbabes (per meet) .

Also asian , indian, latinas, western girls; do they all have diffeent rate structure as well (noticed blondes are more likely on 1000-2000 side).

Keen to hear others experience.
    I’ve been down that track for several years.
    It’s a waste of time to try to discuss or negotiate any sugarbabe that quoted you anything 800+

There are many who will accept 500 to meet at a hotel for a couple of hours. Occasionally you will find one who can host at her place and I give them 600 to 700 as they save me the $120 to $180 hotel room cost.

Many will ask you to make them an offer first.
    Others will use a trick statement like “in my last arrangement he paid me 900 every time we met”.
    This is bullshit because it’s the tactic they share on other forums (there is even a sugarbaby podcast) in which girls swap stories on how to milk guys for cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I knew this girl at A Touch More Class who I would cost me $300 for 45 minutes. She told me she was a sugar baby to this guy that gave her $2000 a meet. Imagine paying that much for a girl who you can book at a shop for $300.
    When a sugarbaby tells me she had a previous arrangement where the daddy paid her $1000 or more, I reply “oh, so he was a drug dealer then?”

I tell them that real rich sugar daddies are not stupid and don’t throw thousand to get laid.

That usually brings them back to reality. As in 500.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    500 is my limit and that’s for 4 hours
    Has to be good though. Had a couple at 300 and 1 at 200. Believe me when I say you get what you pay for!
    On top of that is the day use rate at a hotel. Usually about $150
    My 500 babe won’t reduce her rate but all the others have offered at $200 and 2 of them just want dinner.
    I’ve met 7 so far and all as they stated. Pics accurate + or - 10%
    BBFS all except the $500 lady.
    I go for the 28+ year olds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    500 is my limit and that’s for 4 hours
    Has to be good though. Had a couple at 300 and 1 at 200. Believe me when I say you get what you pay for!
    On top of that is the day use rate at a hotel. Usually about $150
    My 500 babe won’t reduce her rate but all the others have offered at $200 and 2 of them just want dinner.
    I’ve met 7 so far and all as they stated. Pics accurate + or - 10%
    BBFS all except the $500 lady.
    I go for the 28+ year olds.
    would greatly appreciate it for screenshot of your negotiation tactic for us social retard to learn a trick or 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good insights.

So trick is to for girls over 28.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I have to start looking at the SB path now, very interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it best to use websites or apps for sugar dating?

There's a heap of information in the General section.

Website mainly Seeking.com which has an app for Android.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    There's a heap of information in the General section.

Website mainly Seeking.com which has an app for Android.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Thanks broooooooo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where do you find them?

Seeking's subscription cost put me off. Didnt think it works. If it does I may give it a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone let me in on the appeal SB? If you average the cost of 4 hours it's not bad or do some people want the company/GFE that comes alongside it?

Banned
    The main appeal for me is being able to have BBFS with sometimes CIP with attractive 20-25 year old girls, some of these girls are the Instagram model types etc,

The other girls i like to go for are the overseas students or uni students who need financial support

I do have a type and i like asian girls as well as the ABG type asian girls, which you can find a few of but not many on SA and SDM

I rarely if ever have condom sex these days, unless they are exceptionally attractive and are open to BBFS after the first meet once we both show clean test results

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyvxxxx View Post
    The main appeal for me is being able to have BBFS with sometimes CIP with attractive 20-25 year old girls, some of these girls are the Instagram model types etc,

The other girls i like to go for are the overseas students or uni students who need financial support

I do have a type and i like asian girls as well as the ABG type asian girls, which you can find a few of but not many on SA and SDM

I rarely if ever have condom sex these days, unless they are exceptionally attractive and are open to BBFS after the first meet once we both show clean test results
    Hey mate, can u point me in the right direction?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen on getting into SB as well. Just at least one experience so that I can make the comparison with WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds good. Do they change price depending if they find you attractive?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You will find there is a large variety of amounts being asked. Many of the girls on Sugar are professionals, so they're not actually looking for anything regular.
    The going rate is still 500 to 800. Avoid and don't even attempt to reply to any sugar babe asking higher than 800. Those ones are basically waiting for a drug dealer or property developer, or someone laundering his cash.

Most of the girls will not be able to host at their homes, so be prepared to add the cost of the hotel room to your total expense, and often when you go to the room they expect room service food. I usually bring a bottle of wine with me. With hotels, DayUse.com has good deals (range $120 to $220) depending on which day of the week and time you want it.

In my case, I don't expect or want them to stay the whole night with me. Usually 2 to 3 hours and we both leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any tips on your profile? What is important add here? Full face pic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast