Thread: Helen - Mountain Climbing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Helen - Mountain Climbing

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Saw that Summerville has a new guest artist, coming in at a natural F:
    New girl Helen2. 28-year Chinese. Natural F cup figure to behold in glory! She is very proficient in all massages, including prostate stimulation. She is a massage instructor so knows her craft well!

Believing in the old adage that "seeing is believing", time for some in person recon, up close and personal. Standard fee, 1 hour/$90. Had to wait upstairs in the waiting area for a few minutes, but I was slightly early. Helen appears, and yes indeedee, she definitely has some headlights. Face OK, but let's be honest here, there's one (make that 2) reasons we're here.

Into the room, nice touch, she starts the water but it's shower alone. Bio says she's proficient in massage. Before we start, I hand her a pineapple just to show my interests; nothing is said. She asks if I'd like hard or soft massage in her LIMITED English and I split the difference, medium. It's exactly that, AND she seems to be finding the muscles/tendons/ligaments/whatever the hell they are across my shoulder blades. As she's massaging, we're exchanging some chit-chat about cities in China. During the part 1, unlike some others recently, she remains fully clothed. Short dress, scoop neckline which shows the grand canyon. The massage proceeds, it's nice, but I'm growing a bit concerned that my message might have been garbled as time IS moving on. She is new, seems she started today as I've not seen her on the roster before.

But then some light tackle teasing, not much, perhaps she's just testing the waters. Then the flip. She removes the dress, panties remain on, but not a problem for me. With the bra engineering removed, there is quite a bit of subsidence, sagging, but it also proves that gravity still effects mass. The good news is that when 2 hands, or 4, replace the missing support, they, being natural, shape up VERY nicely into twin mountains able to hide anything in the valley between. She does have a bit of hoopage, but any decent engineer knows that a MASSIVE upper-story overhang needs a solid foundation to keep from toppling over. If slender is your preference, look elsewhere, but mountains, here they are.

She starts a very nice HJ, other extras aren't mentioned. But the good news is, she does speak Spanish, except with an accent: she's on top. I inquire about reversing, she pulls out the mobile and translates along the lines that she prefers the upper view, reversing is not possible. SLIGHTLY disappointing, but figure with ALL that we have to work with, it'll work. She's kneeling between my legs, her hands providing support, along with mine. Rupert, the one-eyed trouser snake might be having some trouble breathing as his head only appears above the surface occasionally, then quickly disappears. Not for the insecure; in that hotdog bun, your dog will look like a mini-dog, and you might be wondering if he's still there. Waiting for the mayonnaise, it eventually arrives.

She cleans up, then I shower. Again she has started the water but I'm alone; she's preparing the table for the next customer so we are done, no 5 minute head massage. Not really a problem.

WIR: You come to ski the mountains with your pole. Can't say I'd be interested in any other sports. If I had time, I'd like to try a hard massage because she does seem like she knows what she's doing, and I've never had an arm-lock across my back in other massages (to stretch). But it does beg the question of how much is enough. Still, if you want to ski that black slope, here you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Saw that Summerville has a new guest artist, coming in at a natural F:
    New girl Helen2. 28-year Chinese. Natural F cup figure to behold in glory! She is very proficient in all massages, including prostate stimulation. She is a massage instructor so knows her craft well!

Believing in the old adage that "seeing is believing", time for some in person recon, up close and personal. Standard fee, 1 hour/$90. Had to wait upstairs in the waiting area for a few minutes, but I was slightly early. Helen appears, and yes indeedee, she definitely has some headlights. Face OK, but let's be honest here, there's one (make that 2) reasons we're here.

Into the room, nice touch, she starts the water but it's shower alone. Bio says she's proficient in massage. Before we start, I hand her a pineapple just to show my interests; nothing is said. She asks if I'd like hard or soft massage in her LIMITED English and I split the difference, medium. It's exactly that, AND she seems to be finding the muscles/tendons/ligaments/whatever the hell they are across my shoulder blades. As she's massaging, we're exchanging some chit-chat about cities in China. During the part 1, unlike some others recently, she remains fully clothed. Short dress, scoop neckline which shows the grand canyon. The massage proceeds, it's nice, but I'm growing a bit concerned that my message might have been garbled as time IS moving on. She is new, seems she started today as I've not seen her on the roster before.

But then some light tackle teasing, not much, perhaps she's just testing the waters. Then the flip. She removes the dress, panties remain on, but not a problem for me. With the bra engineering removed, there is quite a bit of subsidence, sagging, but it also proves that gravity still effects mass. The good news is that when 2 hands, or 4, replace the missing support, they, being natural, shape up VERY nicely into twin mountains able to hide anything in the valley between. She does have a bit of hoopage, but any decent engineer knows that a MASSIVE upper-story overhang needs a solid foundation to keep from toppling over. If slender is your preference, look elsewhere, but mountains, here they are.

She starts a very nice HJ, other extras aren't mentioned. But the good news is, she does speak Spanish, except with an accent: she's on top. I inquire about reversing, she pulls out the mobile and translates along the lines that she prefers the upper view, reversing is not possible. SLIGHTLY disappointing, but figure with ALL that we have to work with, it'll work. She's kneeling between my legs, her hands providing support, along with mine. Rupert, the one-eyed trouser snake might be having some trouble breathing as his head only appears above the surface occasionally, then quickly disappears. Not for the insecure; in that hotdog bun, your dog will look like a mini-dog, and you might be wondering if he's still there. Waiting for the mayonnaise, it eventually arrives.

She cleans up, then I shower. Again she has started the water but I'm alone; she's preparing the table for the next customer so we are done, no 5 minute head massage. Not really a problem.

WIR: You come to ski the mountains with your pole. Can't say I'd be interested in any other sports. If I had time, I'd like to try a hard massage because she does seem like she knows what she's doing, and I've never had an arm-lock across my back in other massages (to stretch). But it does beg the question of how much is enough. Still, if you want to ski that black slope, here you go.
    Great review 11Bravo, thanks to you I’m going to be checking the roster daily and booking the instant she’s on again

Surely it’s just a coincidence that this massive busted gem is also called Helen? The former giant breasted Helen from Summerville was reported to have returned to China permanently

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Great review 11Bravo, thanks to you I’m going to be checking the roster daily and booking the instant she’s on again

Surely it’s just a coincidence that this massive busted gem is also called Helen? The former giant breasted Helen from Summerville was reported to have returned to China permanently
    Works Friday, and only Fridays, at least at Summerville. Bring your pick and yodel...

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Haha great review 11Bravo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would be a dream if it is indeed the former Helen who has been dearly missed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    I would be a dream if it is indeed the former Helen who has been dearly missed
    Its possible it is her. The description sounds like her. I only saw her once when she just started at Summerville. Just add the normal 10 to 15 years to her descriptive age.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she is not. the former helen went back to china.
    however this new helen also has a very similar set of big mommy milkers. but she does not let me suck them. i could bury my face between them but when i aim to suck she will dodge away/hold her fingers on the nipples.
    next time I will try spanish apparently she is very good at it. but inconvenient for me as i work every friday night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got the chance to see Helen2
    And I would not return!
    Massage was 10/10
    But the extras on offer were weak not to mention the experience and effort on her end was weak.
    The Former Helen not only overshadowed her in Breast department but everything else too