Thread: Indifferent Punter who lives in Fantasy Land

Banned

Indifferent Punter who lives in Fantasy Land

The other day I followed a WL I've just met to another shop she worked. After the session mamasan wanted to exchange Wechat. I looked at her Wechat feed. My goodness I haven't seen girls so beautiful and innocent and delicious. Skin so fair and eyes so bright with half of the tender tits falling out of the low cut dresses.

I felt like going there one day to check up the roster in person. Then I had a second thought. What the heck and stop wasting your time I told myself. It's fake photos show again.

Disappointment and my inner conflict start again. To go or not to go?

Banned
    I presume you are the one that lives in Fantasy Land!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very few shops put real photos such as CBD Style. These stylish photos are mostly old and filtered

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kyoto/Sakura shop seems to have pictures that seem too good to be true. I’ve only been there a couple of times. One of the girl was photo was legit. So I’m real tempted to try again, probably to be left disappointed. But that’s the punters life and have to embrace that 😃

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    Very few shops put real photos such as CBD Style. These stylish photos are mostly old and filtered
    200 Stanmore have realistic photos. But it has taken romance out of punting.

The last time I met Ada I hadn't much time to talk to her about the photos as she was in a hurry to go to a market.

The photos showed the girls wearing slippers revealing ugly toes. This is a no no. I always ask a model to turn up for shoot to bring heels. High heels give the model a stately posture.

They girls in 200 Stanmore like to pose with a chair awkwardly with one leg on it. They should half sit on a tall chair with the buttocks touching the chair and not sitting on it.

Hey you want real photos you'll get real photos.