Thread: A MAC / DHM Yaya equal but better. Sakura bring the punting back to Hornsby.

Senior Member(無間使者)

A MAC / DHM Yaya equal but better. Sakura bring the punting back to Hornsby.

After reading Fred69’s encounters in 187, I was so eager to see what this place has to offer. Mia who greet me is a familiar face (more in that later). Was shown Ako and Sakura. Both look recently good so ask for Mia’s recommendation. She said go with Sakura. Advertise price is massage price only $50 / $60 / $80. Unofficial FS price is $130 / $150 / $180 (30 / 45 / 60) mins all inclusive.

I took the half hour option and go with Sakura. This place is all newly done up, clean, in room shower and big massage beds, bigger than the ones at DHM. So good for all type of activity, it may not sound much but this bed is a BIG plus!!

I go for a quick shower while Sakura get out of her super tight outfit. She is very service oriented, help me dry up from shower while I started examining that remarkable tight and slim body. Boobs are enhanced like Yaya but I think better done. So if you don't like enhance tits she is not for you

Sakura got me on my laid down in my back and that amazing tongue of hers started working straight away and there is no where she don't go, the rimming part is just a light tickle but I like her technique.

She then flip me over and that tongue action continues, kissging then tickle tickle from nipple to genital, then come the BBBJ, by now she has figured out all my sensitive spots so while she sucking away, she has one hand in my nipple and the other playing with my anus. She said when she find all the sensitive spots of mine then she can make me feel really good, she did just exactly that. This foreplay part she trumps Yaya.

I then lay her down with some kissing and DATY, she is cleanly shaved and I can feel she is super tight right on mark compare to Yaya. No I did not finger her, just a light feel outside. Took a BYO condom and started mounting myself on her and GOD she definitely fit to the top three tightest I had and she has superior technique in vaginal muscle control. I have to stop sveral times to stop myself blowing too early. She eventually mount on top of me and focus the action on the first half of my cock. That didn’t lasted long and just in time she rip the dom out and suck me dry. She did it with some really good tongue work. Not the one second CIM most girls do. Yaya edge out just a bit here as I her head teasing technique, but Sakura is not far off and Sakura has way better muscle control during the sex.

Took a shower and gave Sakura an extra $50 tip for her excellent service so the final bill was $180.

Its has been a long time I punted in Hornsby since Amy's Massage close up (I know Mia from there) and then Yaya left DHM follow by the shop close up not long after. I am so happy that now there is a good shop back in my home ground and better a lady that is equal or better then one of my all time favourite. The only issue now is this please is so easy acces to me I can see a big hole in my spending very soon!! Lucky Sakura only works Sunday and Monday, otherwise It will be even harder for me to control the urge to see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your report. I follow Fred69’s report too and got me to Artamon.

Had been thinking of trying this place. Now I have a few names to look for.

Your comparison to Yaya is a big call though. I think many brother will question that…..

Shop Owner
    It's was good to see you again.

Hope we can be your (and everyone) playground again. New stock today, come and try.
    187 Hornsby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    After reading Fred69’s encounters in 187, I was so eager to see what this place has to offer. Mia who greet me is a familiar face (more in that later). Was shown Ako and Sakura. Both look recently good so ask for Mia’s recommendation. She said go with Sakura. Advertise price is massage price only $50 / $60 / $80. Unofficial FS price is $130 / $150 / $180 (30 / 45 / 60) mins all inclusive.

I took the half hour option and go with Sakura. This place is all newly done up, clean, in room shower and big massage beds, bigger than the ones at DHM. So good for all type of activity, it may not sound much but this bed is a BIG plus!!

I go for a quick shower while Sakura get out of her super tight outfit. She is very service oriented, help me dry up from shower while I started examining that remarkable tight and slim body. Boobs are enhanced like Yaya but I think better done. So if you don't like enhance tits she is not for you

Sakura got me on my laid down in my back and that amazing tongue of hers started working straight away and there is no where she don't go, the rimming part is just a light tickle but I like her technique.

She then flip me over and that tongue action continues, kissging then tickle tickle from nipple to genital, then come the BBBJ, by now she has figured out all my sensitive spots so while she sucking away, she has one hand in my nipple and the other playing with my anus. She said when she find all the sensitive spots of mine then she can make me feel really good, she did just exactly that. This foreplay part she trumps Yaya.

I then lay her down with some kissing and DATY, she is cleanly shaved and I can feel she is super tight right on mark compare to Yaya. No I did not finger her, just a light feel outside. Took a BYO condom and started mounting myself on her and GOD she definitely fit to the top three tightest I had and she has superior technique in vaginal muscle control. I have to stop sveral times to stop myself blowing too early. She eventually mount on top of me and focus the action on the first half of my cock. That didn’t lasted long and just in time she rip the dom out and suck me dry. She did it with some really good tongue work. Not the one second CIM most girls do. Yaya edge out just a bit here as I her head teasing technique, but Sakura is not far off and Sakura has way better muscle control during the sex.

Took a shower and gave Sakura an extra $50 tip for her excellent service so the final bill was $180.

Its has been a long time I punted in Hornsby since Amy's Massage close up (I know Mia from there) and then Yaya left DHM follow by the shop close up not long after. I am so happy that now there is a good shop back in my home ground and better a lady that is equal or better then one of my all time favourite. The only issue now is this please is so easy acces to me I can see a big hole in my spending very soon!! Lucky Sakura only works Sunday and Monday, otherwise It will be even harder for me to control the urge to see her.
    Oh nice, you think the 45 minute option is better than 30 minutes? Or the 30 minutes would suffice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Oh nice, you think the 45 minute option is better than 30 minutes? Or the 30 minutes would suffice
    All mu subsequence encounter with her I stay for an hour.

Having said that if you are a 30 mins person by all means just do 30 minutes. Try it and if you like her and you are confident that your can utilize a longer session than book 60 mins next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    Thanks for your report. I follow Fred69’s report too and got me to Artamon.

Had been thinking of trying this place. Now I have a few names to look for.

Your comparison to Yaya is a big call though. I think many brother will question that…..
    I'm going to have to try this sakura girl. If your talking about Yaya from Mac and you say she is better than Yaya. How is sakura in the looks department? By sakura photos, she looks skinny, where Yaya is slim but nicely toned, athletic body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A new new girl, New Summer started some 3 weeks ago. Going by her pics she looks hot and attractive! Would keen to know if anyone would like to share their experience with this lass?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s Bobo’s image from 14 Concord. Assuming it is the same WL, check out her reviews.
    Last edited by Jumper63; 11-07-2023 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Misspelled

Shop Owner
    187 Hornsby