Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bangkok

I know there will be plethora of options in Bangkok but I'm not very well travelled.

Any recommendations or tips and tricks? Not just for sex and massages but also on what to do.

Leaving this Friday and staying 4 nights. My accommodation near Nana Plaza and is guest friendly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    must visit MBK & Siam Siam department stores, Chatuchak Weekend Market these three places will keep you entertained for days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have lots of fun.

Advice is hard to give. It depends on your preferences. You should read the Stickman Bangkok newsletter. However most advice here is for the long time traveller.

Advice I would give is….. 1. be selective with the ladies… 2. Negotiate upfront…3. Stay sober if possible.

Realise that you will be treated as a cash cow and they will try to milk you.

Bangkok can be a great party town. Have lots of fun.

The Songran water festival is coming soon. Will you be there then? Soi Cowboy can also be great at night and it is loads of fun during the daytime during Songran.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely find a good ping pong show, very entertaining experience that must been seen once in a mans life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggochujang View Post
    I know there will be plethora of options in Bangkok but I'm not very well travelled.
    Any recommendations or tips and tricks? Not just for sex and massages but also on what to do.
    Leaving this Friday and staying 4 nights. My accommodation near Nana Plaza and is guest friendly
    should have done some research my friend- if you got time check out International sex guide, Stickman bangkok, Tripadvisor for sightseeing.
    You asked for tips and tricks - if you do research you will come across many esp the tricks. My one tip - don't trust anyone., trust your gut.
    Punting quick tips - know your prices, cover up, stay SOBER enough to make good decisions, negotiate specifics, Use the safe - lock away important shit, don't buy too many ladydrinks, ALWAYS pay afterwards, remember you are dealing with professional scammers - if anything seems dodgy - bail. A matter of fact if I feel anything negative, suss or she wants to dictate I'm out - remember there are thousands more.
    4 days sightseeing - personally I would skip the ping pong show - my recommendations Grand Palace & River Cruise, Lumpini Thai Box, MBK / Central World ( shopping) Chatuchak maybe use BTS Skytrain, SeaLife.
    Depending where you are coming from you will have a 8/9/10 hr flight from Aust- on the plane do your reseach.
    Failing to plan is planning to fail.
    4FoW2

Banned
    You have to check out one of the rooftop bars or restaurants in Bangkok at least one evening. You'll mostly see foreigners at these places unless they have Thai company with them since local Thais can't afford to go to such places.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i was in Thailand in October/November last year, so still very fresh what is going on, the Australian $$ is not doing so well against the Thai baht so things will be expensive so keep in mind after conversion you looking at 21 baht to the $1
    during the day go see the temples and Grand palace, catch a cab you will appreciate the air-condition, go to the malls, MBK is good as i stayed at the Pathumwan Princes next door, some good eats inside, shopping is like Market City Sydney, you will find a few copy watches but nothing that great.
    if you have time do a night dinner cruise to see the sights along the river as everything will be lit up,
    At Nana you will find some market style fakes along the street i got some LV belts 4 for $1000 baht, but its right near Korean town and the Arabic district where you can get some great food,
    the Action at Nana, there are lots of girl along the street but make shore they are girls, as there are a lot of lady boys too and when i mean a lot of ladyboys i mean a lot of ladyboys
    if you want a cheap soapy massage go to woodbar, the management also run chrome bar and Dr Bjs which are just across the road from each other
    but if you want a luxury package go to Daisy Dream
    also try to spend a night at Khaosan road lots of tourist and free lance girls there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good advice here.

The roof top restaurants are good but can be expensive unless you just stop by for a drink. Check out “Above Eleven” at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 11. One of my favourite restaurants is Tawandang German Beer Hall near Rama 3. They have excellent food, beer and entertainment. Many Thai business people and families go there. It’s a fun atmosphere. It’s better to go there with friends or a contract lady.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    All good advice here.

The roof top restaurants are good but can be expensive unless you just stop by for a drink. Check out “Above Eleven” at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 11. One of my favourite restaurants is Tawandang German Beer Hall near Rama 3. They have excellent food, beer and entertainment. Many Thai business people and families go there. It’s a fun atmosphere. It’s better to go there with friends or a contract lady.
    Oh yes the German Beer Hall is a favourite hangout for Thais. You may even meet a nice local Thai girl dancing to the Thai band. Above Eleven rooftop bar and restaurant is not bad either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CZECH Club
    +66 63 190 9087
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/SzeiYpNeJxwRHSkX7 drinking club - lineup at door, choose a girl to drink with, but ask upfront for the boss to show you which ones go home

Lalisa
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/FRp6trHSboye58iX6 fishbowl

Black Caviar Executive Club / Soapy Massage Parlor Bangkok อาบอบนวด รัชดาฯ กรุงเทพฯ | 大浴室 | マッサージ | 마사지 |
    +66 94 251 5868
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/XH7xwtFa6bX4VzGe7 name speaks for itself

Maria Massage Bangkok
    +66 2 274 1305
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/gP8AzEPB2E2zAMWr7 it's not a massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    All good advice here.

yeah Tawandang is a big night filled with great food, plenty of booze and some strange performances lol
    For those in Sydney, it's a longggg way different to the Tawadang outlet on George Street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    CZECH Club
    +66 63 190 9087
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/SzeiYpNeJxwRHSkX7 drinking club - lineup at door, choose a girl to drink with, but ask upfront for the boss to show you which ones go home

Lalisa
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/FRp6trHSboye58iX6 fishbowl

Black Caviar Executive Club / Soapy Massage Parlor Bangkok อาบอบนวด รัชดาฯ กรุงเทพฯ | 大浴室 | マッサージ | 마사지 |
    +66 94 251 5868
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/XH7xwtFa6bX4VzGe7 name speaks for itself

Maria Massage Bangkok
    +66 2 274 1305
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/gP8AzEPB2E2zAMWr7 it's not a massage
    Don't forget Thermae Cafe for free lancers galoreeeeeeeee

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should put Songran in Bangkok on your bucket list. It’s great on Soi Cowboy, Silom and Khaosan Road. Lots of WL having fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy to get wet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    Don't forget Thermae Cafe for free lancers galoreeeeeeeee
    At least you are guaranteed no ladyboys at this place because they check their ID.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yup the ladyboys are outside so take the few extra steps and go inside Thermae to make sure!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Forget Thermae inside. Unless you are Asian they won't look at you.
    And I find Songkram more of a hassle then anything - who wants to get drenched everytime they step out the door?
    BYVMD
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Forget Thermae inside. Unless you are Asian they won't look at you.
    And I find Songkram more of a hassle then anything - who wants to get drenched everytime they step out the door?
    BYVMD
    4FoW2
    Nah, I don't agree.
    I have no trouble finding something acceptable that I want inside Thermae.
    The trick is not to be openly aggressive, and also not look to be a window shopper only.
    The gogo or bargirl approach does not work at all in there.

There are two successful approaches with these girls, and both let them do the selecting, in a way so to speak.

First way, is to slowly go around the room, let girls approach you, say hello, and keep walking until you have done a circuit.
    Then stop and make eye contact with the ones that have expressed an interest in you, then approach.

The second one is to use Japanese style tactics, slowly, shyly, walk the room, looking, then stop and stand in a place, or two.
    Look at the girl(s) you've seen and that you're interested in and wait for her to see you looking, then return to look at you, then hold eye contact with you.
    Give her a smile, and a few moments, then make an approach, and see if she wants you to stay and engages...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. If you are patient, there are a few girls that will go with caucasians. There are some stunners in Thermae.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any experienced mongers knows (unless you have truckloads of money) that the MO ALWAYS should be let them approach you. If they're not madly keen then forget it.
    Yes there are some stunners in Thermae and yes "some" will go with caucasians but why put myself in a situation where I am seen as second rate, therefore the pool of available talent is reduced and the ones that "might" go with me will quote me inflated Asian men prices. I want to be in place where as many girls in a place are fighting for my attention and willing to negotiate reasonable prices to win my company.
    To me its simple probability and economics but YVMD.
    4FoW2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast