Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bangkok

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Nah, I don't agree.
    I have no trouble finding something acceptable that I want inside Thermae.
    The trick is not to be openly aggressive, and also not look to be a window shopper only.
    The gogo or bargirl approach does not work at all in there.

There are two successful approaches with these girls, and both let them do the selecting, in a way so to speak.

First way, is to slowly go around the room, let girls approach you, say hello, and keep walking until you have done a circuit.
    Then stop and make eye contact with the ones that have expressed an interest in you, then approach.

The second one is to use Japanese style tactics, slowly, shyly, walk the room, looking, then stop and stand in a place, or two.
    Look at the girl(s) you've seen and that you're interested in and wait for her to see you looking, then return to look at you, then hold eye contact with you.
    Give her a smile, and a few moments, then make an approach, and see if she wants you to stay and engages...
    Gonna save that one for me. It’s good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. There are pros and cons of Thermae. Cons…they like money, they like quick turnaround and they like Asians. Pros…they are freelance, some are beautiful, they are not constrained by house rules of bars and mamasans and it’s clear on the long walk whether they are attracted to you or not. I have met some nice girls there who have stayed with me for a long, long time. It doesn’t make me feel second class. It’s fun. Thermae is a good pit stop and you can get lucky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I agree. There are pros and cons of Thermae. Cons…they like money, they like quick turnaround and they like Asians. Pros…they are freelance, some are beautiful, they are not constrained by house rules of bars and mamasans and it’s clear on the long walk whether they are attracted to you or not. I have met some nice girls there who have stayed with me for a long, long time. It doesn’t make me feel second class. It’s fun. Thermae is a good pit stop and you can get lucky.
    Would you prefer Bangkok or say pattaya?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha no longer attracted by the girls in Pattaya ... maybe it's the whole seediness of the place and how young, old, skinny, fat, light, dark ... whatever - just throw themselves at you and your money.

It might have been different back in the day but now i find it too transactional ? wham, bam, thank you m'aam. If that's what you're after and you don't really care who you're doing it with - Pattaya is still your playground.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are both good. However I prefer Bangkok. Yes. Pattaya is very transactional, as is Nana Plaza in Bangkok.
    Its all transactional but I have had better “relationships” with women that I have found in Bangkok. Pattaya is a bit fly in and fly out for the girls.

Pattaya itself is a bit disappointing. The beach is not clean. There are more things to do in Bangkok. Other good places are Hua Hin and Phuket. As mentioned, it depends on what you are looking for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Idkfa View Post
    Would you prefer Bangkok or say pattaya?
    Yes agree. Prefer Bangkok. Pattaya is too dirty, beach is shit and its 24/7 sex so its too much for me. To me its just like walking around Angeles - its just there to unite players with pros.
    Phuket is nicer but more expensive than Patts or Bangkok. To me Bangkok has a more laid back feel, get out of the Suk Rd/ Nana/Cowboy area and its more like semi normal life.
    A guy said he was recently paying 4000 for ST in Patts for a quick fuck, Stunners for " 5000-8000bhat for LT and barfine is around 1500-2500bhat now."
    Not paying those prices- decent pickings can be had for 2000 TB for ST ( not bar girl) in Bangkok. Full service massage Hua Hin for 1000 TB.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Call out and get a chick to spend a few days with you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12