Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naomi from Marrickville no. 5

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Reality is that all WL's who are in a relationship and still work will always put work first no matter how much the BF ask's her to stop. It is the reason why all relationships with WL's will end. No matter how honest and truthful they are, work is more important as they need the $$$. Relationships with WL's are full of contradiction, lies and ultimately betrayal.
    This

Plus even if they stop. The temptation to go back to work when there's financial issues will never go away until maybe they're in their 60s. But even then.....

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I believe this topic has been covered many times already bros. Especially with Thai WL's

They have kids/family/Thai BF back in the Thai village they need to send money to. Its a never ending need for money.

If u don't believe this, ask any of the old bald fat Farang guys in Thailand who lost everything to a Thai hooker he "fell in love" with

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    This

Plus even if they stop. The temptation to go back to work when there's financial issues will never go away until maybe they're in their 60s. But even then.....
    I reckon it's not only about them going back to working as a WL. It is their entire perception of sex as a commodity that they can dish out anytime they see that it could give them an upper hand.

I knew a girl who was a WL and got hitched with a Chinese guy from a rich family. The bloke is a bit different from other PRC "little prince". Everyone knows his family is rich, but he's very thrifty and has a bit of OCD about how his new wife should act more like a good housewife.

This WL lady becomes frustrated with what she's gotten herself into. She probably thought that she was going to be spoilt like a princess. So she meets another rich Chinese dude and uses sex to get him hooked. At the end of that affair (1-2 years I think), she managed to extort a nice luxury car out of the other guy. I've got no idea if that marriage is still going cos I lost contact with them. I'd be surprised if it is, there's dramas from that lady almost every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12