Thread: Nana, Disappointing

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nana, Disappointing

i will try to keep this short,
    get a few messages on Wechat from manager , advising Nana is on and worth trying -

i had an early meeting but told she starts at 12pm - i couldnt make 12pm but said i would try for 1pm. she has another booking at 2pm.

arrive a little late , go upstairs, always friendly - given a bottle of water , and head to room.

knock on door - Nana opens the door , says hi big smile, but no contact, , so i head to undress, she is smiling but standing there, then when undressed she gives me a cuddle, light kiss , no dfk,
    head to shower , Nana undresses , nice firm d - cup boobs, shaven pussy , makeup a little overdone.

shower then JTM , tells me to sit on chair, while she organises the soap , Shikubu chair ? rubs her boobs over me, front and back , a little concentration on my bro. i thought this would be more engaging ?? ,

then onto mattress nuru lie face down , body to body , rubbing all over, nice tits and vacuum , little kiss now and then ,
    finally i turn over , bbbj so so , she seems to do it then hand , then spit, then suck again , no method to her madness , lol , not enthusiastic, asked her to do 69 , again limited.

gel is really slimy good for body to body , as this is all new to me. so i was unsure during the session what to do.

so she says sex, on bed, ok, move to bed, ask again to bbbj , lick , again trying hard but so so ,

she tells me to lie down , puts on com , with mouth , a little sucking , then down to mish,

roll over lay back , she sits there looking at me lol.

then starts playing again with bro, second time .... then she lay in my arms, then ask me to shower lie on mattress , she soaps me up again , washes me , so some nice touches,

i am unsure , we did not connect at all, maybe it was all a bit of a rush, maybe because it was all new to me ,

i have done another review , which i really enjoyed the girl at this place as it was more like GFE, however this time more like mechanical .

not the best punt this time ... lol ,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fucking wasted money yesterday on her, not sure if i should give this .place another go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh you too, wish you posted , lol ,