Thread: Double Hands Trouble with Bonnie (K) & Sasa (C) [Dream Relaxing Massage - St Peters]

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double Hands Trouble with Bonnie (K) & Sasa (C) [Dream Relaxing Massage - St Peters]

Name : Bonnie & Sasa

Establishment :St Peters Massage

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/

Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates : $60/45

Extras Cost : $190.00

Services Provided This Session :Massage, Nude HJ, Spanish, BJ, Lignam Massage, 4 Hands Massage

Ages : Youngish, mid 20's to mid 30's

Size/shape : Bonnie - Curvy C Cups, Sasa - Short, Petite, Curvy, C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Bonnie Korean/ Sasa Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Always good value here.

I've been on a bit of a massage tear lately and I should probably take a break for both my heart and wallets sake. Instead, being greedy, I WeChat St Peters to see who is working, and find out its none other than Sasa and Bonnie, two of my favourites at this shop aside from Mandy who is currently on tour in QLD.

What do you do when you can't decide? You choose both! I've seen them both separately so why not see how they perform together. Management confirms the booking via WeChat.

Upon arrival, Bonnie greets me in a form fitting brown dress that shows all her curves. She leads me to the one of the rooms and says that we'll get started as Sasa will join us in 20mins when she finishes another booking. Bonnie has me undressed quickly and starts working on the knots in my back. She has greatly improved in her massage skills in the last few months and uses her elbows to great effect in my shoulders, lower back and legs. I'm feeling relaxed and having Bonnie's busty cleavage brushing along my back is helping keep the blood flowing.

Sasa arrives shortly after wearing thigh high stocking, g-string and small little slip dress. Within a few seconds, everyone is naked and I'm enjoying the four hands treatment along with some firm gripping of both girls along the way. Both girls massage well and keep tackle awake with the occasional stroke between the thighs. It's good to actually get good massage in a R&T.

Flip over and things start to get a little confused, both girls are used to pleasing and they seem a little unsure of who should take the lead. In the end, we settle for Sasa with a NHJ/BJ combo while Bonnie feeds me her ample bosoms to enjoy. I try to angle for the double BJ while Sasa is licking my balls but am unsuccessful.

Sasa keeps a up a quick rhythm while Bonnie plays with my ear and nipples and it doesn't take me long to cum. Bonnie gets me hot towels while Sasa gives me some of her patented Lignam massage. I don't know how it works, but its always a great feeling just after you've cum. Bonnie starts with a head massage while Sasa edges out my perineum, balls and stomach with great pressure. I walk out of there feeling about 10kgs lighter.

Overall, it was a fun punt, I don't think the girls have doubled together previously, and I would probably just see them separately in future, but variety is the spice of life and I was feeling spicy. Both have a fairly confident routine and I think having the other in the room was a distraction.

Who are your favourite double teams? Who should I try next?

Kee

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This fun review should not be hidden away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. What’s their WeChat address? It’s not on their website. Cheers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review! What’s their WeChat? It’s not on the website. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Price- $60 each or the pair for 45 minutes then $190 for both?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Total was $250, I think I got a discount because Sasa wasn't there from the start but I'm not sure TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Price- $60 each or the pair for 45 minutes then $190 for both?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat: StPetersmassage

Quote Originally Posted by withnail_82 View Post
    Thanks for the review. What’s their WeChat address? It’s not on their website. Cheers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Wechat: StPetersmassage
    Thanks for that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone knows if Bonnie the same girl as Suzy at 88A Artarmon?

Thank you in advanced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea, I think she did work in another shop but don't think it was 88A.

Sounds like you're on a mission to find someone?

Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Does anyone knows if Bonnie the same girl as Suzy at 88A Artarmon?

Thank you in advanced.