Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Percentage of income towards punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Percentage of income towards punting

Its very random but I'm wondering how much proportion of your income you guys spending on punting. I'm earning $140k and I usually spend around $320 per week for punting. My net income is $1900p/w which mean I spend around 16.8% out of my total income. Its an expensive hobby(or addiction). I think I would've easily get additional 150k+ in my savings if I put punting money towards saving/investment.

I understand that this a sensitive information that most people do not want to disclose, so please ignore this post if so. Or just disclosing % of income you spend on punting would answer my question as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    Its very random but I'm wondering how much proportion of your income you guys spending on punting. I'm earning $140k and I usually spend around $320 per week for punting. My net income is $1900p/w which mean I spend around 16.8% out of my total income. Its an expensive hobby(or addiction). I think I would've easily get additional 150k+ in my savings if I put punting money towards saving/investment.

I understand that this a sensitive information that most people do not want to disclose, so please ignore this post if so. Or just disclosing % of income you spend on punting would answer my question as well.
    No matter how old you are, I strongly recommend that you put at least half of your punting expenses into your super (voluntary super contribution) and watch it grow via compounding.
    Most people (especially those on middle wages) will regret not having saved enough, but very few men will regret not getting laid or massaged enough when they retire.
    Sorry for suggesting reducing your 'fun time'. I am speaking from experience having blown away about $200,000 over the last 25+ years on punting, which I now know that putting half of this in my super would today be $500,000 in my super account....

Certainly spending 16.8% of your net income on "ejaculation assistance" is not wise. After all, in reality we are paying way too much on getting a dose of brain chemicals.
    Read https://atlasbiomed.com/blog/whats-g...rs-during-sex/

No offence intended.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    No matter how old you are, I strongly recommend that you put at least half of your punting expenses into your super (voluntary super contribution) and watch it grow via compounding.
    Most people (especially those on middle wages) will regret not having saved enough, but very few men will regret not getting laid or massaged enough when they retire.
    Sorry for suggesting reducing your 'fun time'. I am speaking from experience having blown away about $200,000 over the last 25+ years on punting, which I now know that putting half of this in my super would today be $500,000 in my super account....

Certainly spending 16.8% of your net income on "ejaculation assistance" is not wise. After all, in reality we are paying way too much on getting a dose of brain chemicals.
    Read https://atlasbiomed.com/blog/whats-g...rs-during-sex/

No offence intended.
    No offence taken.

Banned
    Sounds like another username spawned by the usual suspect....Bullshit post

If I don’t have to eat, I would have saved a lot more…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Should we punt? How often? How much should we put towards punting? These questions always come up. Ultimately, punters need to take into account their individual circumstances since everyone is different. We need to factor into account marital status, job status, income (from all sources), debts and expenses and last of all, how horny you are.

A person who earns $300,000 may be in a better financial position to punt than a person on $100,000 per year. A person who is married with kids would be less able to punt frequently unlike a single person without a wife or children.

Sometimes punters need to control their punting habits because the sexual urge may take over without realising that there are more important things to deal with such as paying bills on time or thinking about future security and retirement. It's all about self control.

If you have money enjoy the punting since you can't take it all to your grave. However, be mindful of the fact that tough times are ahead and life won't get any easier or cheaper. Final words are always think with your big head and not your little head. 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Earn about 130k, last quarter spent about $1200 on punting. Alternating between $100/half an hour milfs and $150/half an hour on slightly younger milfs, 10 punts. Doesn't do it for me anymore but can't justify spending 250 on younger princesses so slowly tapering off and hope to give it up altogether.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Earn about 130k, last quarter spent about $1200 on punting. Alternating between $100/half an hour milfs and $150/half an hour on slightly younger milfs, 10 punts. Doesn't do it for me anymore but can't justify spending 250 on younger princesses so slowly tapering off and hope to give it up altogether.
    Agreed. Exactly the same feel-good chemicals are released in the brain once you blow your rocks off with a MILF or younger and more attractive girl.

Why pay more for the same drugs!

About $100k here.. $300pw

I’d spend more if I was going on tinder dates regularly or clubbing so I feel like I’m saving money.

Moving from smoking to vaping definitely helps lighten the load.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    That $130k before tax is gonna bite down on your punting frequency soon...

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/975...b-926d78fe11ba

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol first post, must be a troll for the ATO, looking at ways to introduce a new punters tax,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    I'm earning $140k and I usually spend around $320 per week for punting. My net income is $1900p/w which mean I spend around 16.8% out of my total income. Its an expensive hobby(or addiction).
    I'm surprised someone bringing home $1,900 weekly after PAYG deductions is calling a $320 weekly punting an expensive hobby.

It's definitely cheaper than going on a date with a mistress. Most women wouldn't settle for a dinner date costing the same as an Uber eats bill and expect really expensive gifts. One girl I dated before, we walked past LukFook jewellery shop in Town Hall and she was eyeing a 24K solid gold earrings set for $1,500! When I said to her it's too early into the relationship to gift her that, she became upset and I stopped seeing her again after that.

Even my fiance had to wait a year before I gave her a solid gold earring set for our anniversary.

So yeah, either you're a cheapskate or you're paying child support that you can only afford that much when punting. And if you could hold yourself back to punting once a week I'd hardly call that an addiction - addiction is when you'd burn through your wallet and forgo everything else just to punt more frequently.

Banned
    It's just another one hit wonder Bullshit thread..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lately I’ve been spending around $500-600 p/w average. Even though I’m on approx $2400 p/w salary(after tax), I don’t feel that my recent spending is a sustainable rate. I think I’ve become a bit of an addict and I need to control this habit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I'm surprised someone bringing home $1,900 weekly after PAYG deductions is calling a $320 weekly punting an expensive hobby.

It's definitely cheaper than going on a date with a mistress. Most women wouldn't settle for a dinner date costing the same as an Uber eats bill and expect really expensive gifts. One girl I dated before, we walked past LukFook jewellery shop in Town Hall and she was eyeing a 24K solid gold earrings set for $1,500! When I said to her it's too early into the relationship to gift her that, she became upset and I stopped seeing her again after that.

Even my fiance had to wait a year before I gave her a solid gold earring set for our anniversary.

So yeah, either you're a cheapskate or you're paying child support that you can only afford that much when punting. And if you could hold yourself back to punting once a week I'd hardly call that an addiction - addiction is when you'd burn through your wallet and forgo everything else just to punt more frequently.
    He's just asking how anyone spend their punting habit without judging someone as a cheapskate with so little information. I don't like to disclose my income, but I don't judge OP and this thread has given me some insight on how someone do their spending habit. Everyone have their own financial plan. Some like to save more, while others like to spend more. Why you don't share yours? I'm keen to know how much a non-cheapskate spend their punting habit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eat out less, punt more. Who needs a mathematician?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    He's just asking how anyone spend their punting habit without judging someone as a cheapskate with so little information. I don't like to disclose my income, but I don't judge OP and this thread has given me some insight on how someone do their spending habit. Everyone have their own financial plan. Some like to save more, while others like to spend more. Why you don't share yours? I'm keen to know how much a non-cheapskate spend their punting habit.
    You're triggered by the word "cheapskate".

Then you try to throw that very word you got triggered back onto me.

Doesn't work that way with me, you know 😜

But I do punt once a week, with some occasional twice in one week. My income before tax isn't as high as OP though. And I'm not even gonna reveal the exact numbers, it's private information.

And my punts are typically within the $300-$350 range.

So roughly in one month I'd be spending between $1,400 to $1,900 on punts alone. I'm able to do that because I have zero debts - no mortgage, no credit cards or even student loans left to pay off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am similar to OP in numbers, currently once a week 240-320pp. If I were to do more I'd feel like I'm over indulging, although I plan to try 3 times a week once to get it out of my system and see what it's like.

I'm a total cheapskate in all areas of life, but I've had epiphanies that lead me to be ok spending on this. I could die tomorrow which would mean I never got to enjoy myself in my life. I'm also not getting any younger, I may not be able to do it even if I wanted to in the future.

I'm hoping I can 'get it out of my system' after a while and dial it down to a once in a while thing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidpunter View Post
    I am similar to OP in numbers, currently once a week 240-320pp. If I were to do more I'd feel like I'm over indulging, although I plan to try 3 times a week once to get it out of my system and see what it's like.

I'm a total cheapskate in all areas of life, but I've had epiphanies that lead me to be ok spending on this. I could die tomorrow which would mean I never got to enjoy myself in my life. I'm also not getting any younger, I may not be able to do it even if I wanted to in the future.

I'm hoping I can 'get it out of my system' after a while and dial it down to a once in a while thing.
    Very good point there about age, bro.

It's true, you would have a lot less energy and libido when you're older. So if sex is really important to you, you'd have to consider what is the point of abstaining now in order to save for the future, when in the future you might not be able to enjoy what you would enjoy now from a physical perspective.

On the flipside, experiences are fleeting moments in your life. How much value do you think the memory of those fleeting moments would be to you in your old age? You might not even remember any of it, and then you would only regret spending all your money on it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Never did the math, but it's a lot!
    Anyway, money very well spent.
    100% return on the most important indicator which is the
    Happiness Index

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast