Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most expensive FIV in history

Banned
    Just the sheer arrogance of the cunt is breathtaking. Firstly, which knob takes a taxi from Newcastle to Sydney? Secondly, having the taxi waiting with the meter on so he can go in and root some random chick? Which human would behave like this?

Didn’t anyone ever discipline him or teach him basic right from wrong? The cunt is 32 for fucks sake. When does he learn basic civility? I’m just amazed.

Had he told the taxi driver to piss off, the chick might have agreed to fuck him. What she objected to was the rushed nature. Apparently he told the cabbie he was just going to pick up a bag at the house and would be gone 30 seconds. When the prick didn’t return half an hour later, the cabbie went and knocked on the door and he was sprung

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    He's a rapist. Pure and simple.
    It's not about woke or PC or #metoo or whatever.
    He is a rapist. And he will do time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I’m infinitely more concerned about the thirteenth hour, bro.
    <SNIP>
    But what if a girl gets buyer’s remorse and alleges rape after the act? I’ve been with girls a lot and I know how far a scorned woman’s ego could go to get even. It’s not a joke, it will happen if they know that they have a good chance of pulling it off.
    This. A million times THIS!!! Enough to strike fear in the heart of any fella getting in bed with a woman who’s not his partner. If it’s proven that they were actually in the same room, it becomes a he said / she said…

Banned
    Let it go for fucks sake, he's guilty, he's going to jail I hope......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Let it go for fucks sake, he's guilty, he's going to jail I hope......
    You’re missing the point. Who cares what happens to Hayne. Ok, I know you care, you seem to have it in for him, along with most others here.

But, the point is, he could rot in hell for all we care. None of us offering a different argument on this thread actually support the guy.

What we care about is how justice was done in this trial and the precedence it sets for all other blokes out there when it comes to having sexual relations with a woman. How can anyone confidently bed a woman without fear of reprisal like this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Just the sheer arrogance of the cunt is breathtaking. Firstly, which knob takes a taxi from Newcastle to Sydney? Secondly, having the taxi waiting with the meter on so he can go in and root some random chick? Which human would behave like this?

Didn’t anyone ever discipline him or teach him basic right from wrong? The cunt is 32 for fucks sake. When does he learn basic civility? I’m just amazed.

Had he told the taxi driver to piss off, the chick might have agreed to fuck him. What she objected to was the rushed nature. Apparently he told the cabbie he was just going to pick up a bag at the house and would be gone 30 seconds. When the prick didn’t return half an hour later, the cabbie went and knocked on the door and he was sprung
    This is not uncommon for many people that have fame. I have seen a lot worse.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’re missing the point. Who cares what happens to Hayne. Ok, I know you care, you seem to have it in for him, along with most others here.

But, the point is, he could rot in hell for all we care. None of us offering a different argument on this thread actually support the guy.

What we care about is how justice was done in this trial and the precedence it sets for all other blokes out there when it comes to having sexual relations with a woman. How can anyone confidently bed a woman without fear of reprisal like this?
    Hey scoop, this is the risk you take these days. Even your Mrs or partner can do it to you

Banned

You seem to be the expert on every thread posted and God's gift to women, I used to have some sort of respect for you but you just seem like another Double Adapter bullshit artist, an authority on everything......Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, fucken emo punters can’t even get a civil debate going. Should have known better to expect more hey?

Banned
    Lol, fucken emo punters can’t even get a civil debate going. Should have known better to expect more hey?
    Whatever you say oh great one, it's all great as long as everyone agrees with you, hey?...What is EMO, I'm not up with the BS acronyms......Oh I forgot, LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Whatever you say oh great one, it's all great as long as everyone agrees with you, hey?...What is EMO, I'm not up with the BS acronyms......Oh I forgot, LOL

Hey Warwick, and you have the hide of calling Jarryd Hayne a fucking grub....Fuck me dead! at least the cunt didn't get banned from three adult sex forums. You gotta be a completely fucked up individual to pull that kind of shit off - so do everyone a favour Wazza and take the "L" you've earned it.

Out of curiosity, are you sure you weren't conceived thru anal sex, there's no way possible you can be that big of an arsehole naturally.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Hey Warwick, and you have the hide of calling Jarryd Hayne a fucking grub....Fuck me dead! at least the cunt didn't get banned from three adult sex forums. You gotta be a completely fucked up individual to pull that kind of shit off - so do everyone a favour Wazza and take the "L" you've earned it.

Out of curiosity, are you sure you weren't conceived thru anal sex, there's no way possible you can be that big of an arsehole naturally.
    Hey Zoo, remember how you started your current username, as a pathetic little poof looking for love and you've evolved into the biggest fraud and know it all on the forum, how many usernames are running at the moment, I know a couple have been banned recently,,Moron, I've only been on 2 forums...I should re post your fake review of Ada, a classic.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one condones what he did but I'm not going to judge him. He who has never made a major dickhead move let him cast the first stone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    This is not uncommon for many people that have fame. I have seen a lot worse.
    Yes, sports stars, celebrities and royals all live in a bubble, surrounded by sycophants. They are out of touch with reality.

It’s a bit like that Royal fuckwit Andrew who still can’t understand why it’s wrong to be a pedophile

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, sports stars, celebrities and royals all live in a bubble, surrounded by sycophants. They are out of touch with reality.

It’s a bit like that Royal fuckwit Andrew who still can’t understand why it’s wrong to be a pedophile
    Do you mean Royal fuckwit Andrew who has 2 daughters ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Do you mean Royal fuckwit Andrew who has 2 daughters ?
    Yeah the same one who regularly went to Epstein’s island on Lolita Express

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @syd_azn_fag Why are you such a little bitch you little weak chinaman. You've talked shit about white people now Maoris.. what happened Bubba you got beat up by the boys in high school? They always got the girl while you played Xbox and jacked off to anime?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah the same one who regularly went to Epstein’s island on Lolita Express
    Must be the same Island as Trump n Clinton (Hillary's husband) Pillars of society n leaders of the free world.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234