Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most expensive FIV in history

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hayne should've posted a review in the private section. Would've saved all this conjecture. At least we'd know what really happened. Everybody knows a punters word is gospel.... isn't it?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    What a load of fucken horseshit! It shows how much you know about our judicial system.

In criminal cases where the punishment is severe, the accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty. So in a jury panel, all 12 jurors must come to a unanimous decision that the accused is guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'. If 8,9,10 or even 11 out of 12 jurors find him guilty beyond doubt then the debate between jurors continues indefinitely until all 12 jurors reach the same conclusion (and behind closed doors coercion between jurors is a possibility). If the jurors still can't reach a unanimous decision the judge can ask for a new set of jurors, otherwise and a new judge and a new set of jurors is assigned to the trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Correct and there is a provision where the Judge will accept 11 out of 12 jurors as unanimous in certain circumstances.
    Oof, ok, I’ll eat that humble pie. I deserve it for not fact checking before posting.

Still doesn’t change my feelings about the trial. When what really happened cannot be proven beyond a doubt, then you would have to consider the facts surrounding the occurrence. The lead up to the encounter. Those facts do not paint a picture of a rape.

If the facts leading up to the encounter do not mean shit and it’s always going to default to simply what she said happened, well then all I can say is may God help the next generation of men trying to have any sort of sexual relationship in this country.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Oof, ok, I’ll eat that humble pie. I deserve it for not fact checking before posting.

Still doesn’t change my feelings about the trial. When what really happened cannot be proven beyond a doubt, then you would have to consider the facts surrounding the occurrence. The lead up to the encounter. Those facts do not paint a picture of a rape.

If the facts leading up to the encounter do not mean shit and it’s always going to default to simply what she said happened, well then all I can say is may God help the next generation of men trying to have any sort of sexual relationship in this country.

All good bro, the fact is a lot of punters and sugar daddies are oblivious to the recent changes in sexual consent laws. Brothels (in most cases) would be a sure bet, all other arrangements eg pubs, clubs, sugar baby arrangements, masssge parlours etc you are skating on thin ice if the chick gets cold feet at the eleventh hour.

https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/public...t_consent.html

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    All good bro, the fact is a lot of punters and sugar daddies are oblivious to the recent changes in sexual consent laws. Brothels (in most cases) would be a sure bet, all other arrangements eg pubs, clubs, sugar baby arrangements, masssge parlours etc you are skating on thin ice if the chick gets cold feet at the eleventh hour.

https://www.judcom.nsw.gov.au/public...t_consent.html
    I’m infinitely more concerned about the thirteenth hour, bro. Even when a girl decides not to go ahead at the very cusp of the act, a proper man would still have a chance of acquiescing with the girl’s wishes. He gets the message, if he presses on he’s done. All fair and square.

But what if a girl gets buyer’s remorse and alleges rape after the act? I’ve been with girls a lot and I know how far a scorned woman’s ego could go to get even. It’s not a joke, it will happen if they know that they have a good chance of pulling it off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok....let's take this scenario. A WL in an intro clearly states no anal after the punter asks if it is something she does. The punter picks her anyway and then while she's on all fours pegs her in her arsehole without her consent. Is this considered sexual assault?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I’m infinitely more concerned about the thirteenth hour, bro. Even when a girl decides not to go ahead at the very cusp of the act, a proper man would still have a chance of acquiescing with the girl’s wishes. He gets the message, if he presses on he’s done. All fair and square.

But what if a girl gets buyer’s remorse and alleges rape after the act? I’ve been with girls a lot and I know how far a scorned woman’s ego could go to get even. It’s not a joke, it will happen if they know that they have a good chance of pulling it off.
    Agree with this.

IMO, criminal / civil law adjudications require a body of properly accredited professional jurors.

At least they will be properly trained in assessing evidence, evidentiary rules and the principle of the reasonable man.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What a load of fucken horseshit! It shows how much you know about our judicial system.

In criminal cases where the punishment is severe, the accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty. So in a jury panel, all 12 jurors must come to a unanimous decision that the accused is guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'. If 8,9,10 or even 11 out of 12 jurors find him guilty beyond doubt then the debate between jurors continues indefinitely until all 12 jurors reach the same conclusion (and behind closed doors coercion between jurors is a possibility). If the jurors still can't reach a unanimous decision the judge can ask for a new set of jurors, otherwise and a new judge and a new set of jurors is assigned to the trial.
    A "not guilty" verdict from a jury must also be unanimous. I doubt a judge could just ask for a "new set of jurors" without the case going to retrial, whether with the same judge or another.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=GoldfishMan;2643811]I’m infinitely more concerned about the thirteenth hour, bro. Even when a girl decides not to go ahead at the very cusp of the act, a proper man would still have a chance of acquiescing with the girl’s wishes. He gets the message, if he presses on he’s done. All fair and square.

But what if a girl gets buyer’s remorse and alleges rape after the act? I’ve been with girls a lot and I know how far a scorned woman’s ego could go to get even. It’s not a joke, it will happen if they know that they have a good chance of pulling it off.[/QUOTE]
    I reckon that it was the case in the Brittany Higgins situation. I think that even if you are chock-a-block up a girl and been pounding away for 5 or ten minutes, and she is completely happy with it, if she changes her mind and says stop then it is considered rape

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You nailed it Wally. It was all over not having a condom

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is obvious that most who are making a comment here have ever been on a jury

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I reckon that it was the case in the Brittany Higgins situation. I think that even if you are chock-a-block up a girl and been pounding away for 5 or ten minutes, and she is completely happy with it, if she changes her mind and says stop then it is considered rape
    You reckon based on what? Why would she wanna go through all the shit she had to go through if it didn't happen?
    And yes if someone does change their mind and says stop and you don't then of course it's rape.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It is obvious that most who are making a comment here have ever been on a jury
    It's also obvious many commenting have no idea what goes in to getting a sexual assault case to actually even get to court either. There's a reason as few as 25% of rapes are reported, let alone get to court.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    You reckon based on what? Why would she wanna go through all the shit she had to go through if it didn't happen?
    And yes if someone does change their mind and says stop and you don't then of course it's rape.
    $$$$$$...in the Higgins case, she got over $3 mil. Of course, if a girl says stop, you have to stop otherwise it is rape.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $$$$$$...in the Higgins case, she got over $3 mil. Of course, if a girl says stop, you have to stop otherwise it is rape.
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-feed...ions/igblmoglk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Thanks for the link but I do not trust anything from SBS or ABC media sources, and only half of the mainstream commercial media.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A "not guilty" verdict from a jury must also be unanimous. I doubt a judge could just ask for a "new set of jurors" without the case going to retrial, whether with the same judge or another.
    The accused is presumed innocent from the start.
    The jurors are selected randomly, and the accused has a say on the final 12.
    The crown has to prove beyond reasonable doubt the accused
    a) had sexual intercourse with the other party
    b) did it without the other party's consent
    c) knew the other party did not consent.
    FIV, DATY, Eating ass, blow job etc is deemed as sexual intercourse in a court of law.
    It is the Jury's responsibility to deliver a verdict (ie guilty or not guilty)
    The judge summarises and adjudicates the punishment based on the verdict and common law.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the link but I do not trust anything from SBS or ABC media sources, and only half of the mainstream commercial media.
    How convenient. Good luck to you. Can you point me to some reputable sources?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The accused is presumed innocent from the start.
    The jurors are selected randomly, and the accused has a say on the final 12.
    The crown has to prove beyond reasonable doubt the accused
    a) had sexual intercourse with the other party
    b) did it without the other party's consent
    c) knew the other party did not consent.
    FIV, DATY, Eating ass, blow job etc is deemed as sexual intercourse in a court of law.
    It is the Jury's responsibility to deliver a verdict (ie guilty or not guilty)
    The judge summarises and adjudicates the punishment based on the verdict and common law.
    Pretty spot on here although there are a few quirks based on where it happens. Victoria for instance requires “sexual penetration” for a rape charge otherwise it is sexual assault.

Banned
    Anyway after all the comments including mine and a few from the forum "experts on every thread posted", the grub will be sentenced soon and you can all forget about it.........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast