Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there more hot Asian babes loitering the streets?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Are there more hot Asian babes loitering the streets?

Have not been in Sydney for a few years with COVID lockdowns and all that. Am I forgetful or has there been an influx of hot Asian babes who are not shy to bare their midriff or wear active wear/sheer white pants clearly making sure everyone can see they're wearing a g-string/thong? It's a fucking paradise and great material to grow a boner prior to punting.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It was actually a lot better last year. Lately I've noticed a lot fewer hotties parading around George St.

I guess cost of living might be a factor. With the cost of living in Sydney so unsustainably high, I wouldn't be surprised if there would be an exodus of international students going to more affordable cities like Melbourne for their studies. How many people can afford $1.2k a week for a 2 br flat? Even split among 4 people that's a heavy burden just for lodgings. It's an unrealistic economy in Sydney right now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Newtown and Broadway are awash with beautiful young girls. i wish this influx occurred 20 years ago. it is just cruel to the older guys now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You fooled me by saying "hot Asian babes loitering the streets?".... for a moment I thought you're talking about girls available for punters --- fees for service kind ---��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    Newtown and Broadway are awash with beautiful young girls. i wish this influx occurred 20 years ago. it is just cruel to the older guys now.
    For hot Mainland girls head for Burwood which houses the largest population of Chinese.

I like lining up for takeaway tea as there's always a hot young Chinese chick in front of me. The line was so close that I can smell the expensive perfume she uses and the warmth of her body exudes. If she tosses her long hair I could smell the fragrance of the shampoo she uses.

Afterwards I can relive all these sensory stimulations in a dimly lit massage room along Burwood Road.

Banned
    Oh dear Sibon, I know it's BS but very creepy.........339917218_530903962329839_1834041641244777700_n.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back in the 1990s and 2000s there were plenty of Chinese gals here, but were nowhere near as refined and as exhibitionist as they are now. Walk down George Street today with a raging boner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eastwood for me. West side for your Chinese fill then over the line to the East for your Korean fix.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Eastwood for me. West side for your Chinese fill then over the line to the East for your Korean fix.
    Like your thinking. Followed by desserts at Rhodes or Chatswood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Like your thinking. Followed by desserts at Rhodes or Chatswood
    Try West Ryde station. Park your ass in the bus bay n wait n watch when the trains pull in. Na I don't do that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try West Ryde station. Park your ass in the bus bay n wait n watch when the trains pull in. Na I don't do that.
    Fuk ....and I thought it was just me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loitering probably because they don’t want to go back to their apartment they have to share with 10 others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whilst we are on the subject. The creme a la creme for me is Rhodes n Wentworth Point. On a sunny weekend especially over the bus only bridge it's heaven or hell depending on your level of depravity. A look up to the balconies U can check out the panties fluttering seductively in the cool breeze from the bay....fresh n clean perfectly tailored to just cover the neatly shaven mound , lovingly placed on the outside hangers just waiting for their next assignment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is Sydney. There are hot women everywhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beats Harris Park Station lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whilst we are on the subject. The creme a la creme for me is Rhodes n Wentworth Point. On a sunny weekend especially over the bus only bridge it's heaven or hell depending on your level of depravity. A look up to the balconies U can check out the panties fluttering seductively in the cool breeze from the bay....fresh n clean perfectly tailored to just cover the neatly shaven mound , lovingly placed on the outside hangers just waiting for their next assignment.
    Must visit Rhodes for 'shopping '

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Must visit Rhodes for 'shopping '
    You must . What adds to the experience is the gyms that are there. Two centres one opposite station n the original further up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You must . What adds to the experience is the gyms that are there. Two centres one opposite station n the original further up.
    Thank God for LuluLemon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    This is Sydney. There are hot women everywhere.
    It's what they wear which makes 'em hot.!! Turns me to jelly.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    There used to be lots of hit sluts in Hurstville 12-15 years ago. But now I hardly see anyone worth following. Plus the whorehouses in surrounding suburbs its all MILFs. WTF is going on?
    Gentrification. Suburbs like Hurstville, Beverley Hills, etc hosted a lot of young migrant families all those years ago. Property in those areas was a lot more affordable back then. Young families = lots of youngsters hotties.

Now that area has become more about richer, not so young families. Property prices are no longer affordable for those young families. And that area is also not very good for student living, too far from Unis.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast