Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are there more hot Asian babes loitering the streets?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    Some girls won't even make eye contact with you and as soon as you come close they immediately walk away. Girls these days really have huge self-esteem issues because of living on their phones 24/7. The only higher chances you may get using the cold approach is with single ladies or single mums over 40 but they can be very ruthless by asking about your job and income first thing without giving you a chance to introduce yourself. They don't want to waste time with middle income guys who can't afford to spoil an old lady.
    I see some people disagreeing with him but my point of view would be this:

In my travels to the countryside it is much easier to chat people up, although the more attractive they are the more likely they have a ring on their finger. Country folks are generally much chattier and if you find yourself an attractive single country girl who shows interest in you, you're very likely to score.

In big cities people would argue about having too much options - in my opinion it is an excuse to say that these people are below their expectations (if they expect an 8, most people are 7 and below), and no women wants to waste time talking to someone below their expectations.

Women in their 40s will have the tendency to get straight to the point because in their minds they don't have much time left. Younger girls tend to play games because they think they have all the time in the world before they start showing signs of aging.

The relation between a girl's self-esteem and being on their phone most times is likely because whatever they view on their phones shapes their expectations in life. Like us guys - if we're exposed to white knight stuff all the time we end up becoming white knights who just couldn't muster the courage to talk to a girl, and end up hoping that our simping actions get recognised by the girl and eventually we fantasize about the girl asking us out instead.

If people want to know how I know the above paragraph - I was groomed to be a white knight in my young adult years. When I realise being a white knight destroyed my personality I broke out of it and those who groomed me into it realised their mistakes not to meddle with a young man's brain during his peak. Let him have his fun, when he's done he'll gravitate towards the right direction. And yes, it was mostly older women and jealous mates who groomed me that way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Suggestions where to see babes on the street on a weekday during the day in sydney cbd?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The craziest Asian girl outfit that I've ever seen was a very elegant black see thru dress, she didn't wear a bra and I can see her nips and boobs thru the dress, seen her in light rail on my way to the star,
    Treat for my eyes for good 7mins lol
    Gorgeous looking, looks classy, nice bods and assets

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    Suggestions where to see babes on the street on a weekday during the day in sydney cbd?
    George st, anywhere between King and Goulburn streets. Plant yourself on one of the benches and watch the world go by.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    when we see these girls wearing no bra and can see through. Anyone had tried to pick up? I mean theyre looking for attention but would be embrassed too if we ask and get rejected lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    when we see these girls wearing no bra and can see through. Anyone had tried to pick up? I mean theyre looking for attention but would be embrassed too if we ask and get rejected lol
    You'd have to be a Chad in order for them to respond. The body language in these no bra, see through dress ladies is "I want the attention of a Chad - a guy who's an 8 and above". If you're an average or worst, she'll threaten you with false sexual harassment charges if you ever talk to them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    George st, anywhere between King and Goulburn streets. Plant yourself on one of the benches and watch the world go by.
    I used to work at Westfield's Town Hall almost a decade ago. Every day is like walking through heaven. You'd have to time it right though - it's usually peak lunch hour (11.30am - 2pm) and knock off times (4.30pm - 6.30pm) where you'll see heaps of office ladies and working professionals going up and down the streets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whilst not in prolific numbers as pre co vid the steps n concourse of St Mary's Cathedral for the Japanese newlyweds getting their photography shots. The brides in their finest. But I do wonder what is going thru the young Togo,'s minds. Is it what it's costing them or working out how to get into their panties with them later.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    Some girls won't even make eye contact with you and as soon as you come close they immediately walk away. Girls these days really have huge self-esteem issues because of living on their phones 24/7. The only higher chances you may get using the cold approach is with single ladies or single mums over 40 but they can be very ruthless by asking about your job and income first thing without giving you a chance to introduce yourself. They don't want to waste time with middle income guys who can't afford to spoil an old lady.
    Yeah nah, it's not about those women wanting to be spoilt, it's that they don't want some arsewipe hitching a free ride, or some loser who will drag them down. They've been around the block and they just won't put up with bullshit, and I for one respect that. A single mum is not a toy, don't waste their time. They're already flat our with work, kids, a house to run, no help from a husband, so they don't want you adding extra weight on their already tired shoulders.

Girls get hit on all the time, and yeah they get sick of it. If a girl is wearing headphones, leave her alone. If they won't make eye contact it's because they don't want to. It's not self esteem, it's them going about their day minding their own business. Maybe they have a partner, maybe they're having a bad day, maybe they're deep in thought about an assignment, maybe you've got a face like a bucket full of smashed crabs and they don't want to offend by staring at you in horror. Girls don't chase sex 24/7 like so many guys seem to, as far as she is concerned she is catching a train to work, NOT parading for a bunch of blokes to hit on etc.

Meeting attractive, available women isn't THAT hard. Know the signs, know the rules and that way you needn't waste time and energy and be labelled that creepy dude who tries to pick up anything that breathes. Girls HATE desperation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    try Sydney international airport arrivals terminal - they're coming in by the truck loads

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Whilst not in prolific numbers as pre co vid the steps n concourse of St Mary's Cathedral for the Japanese newlyweds getting their photography shots. The brides in their finest. But I do wonder what is going thru the young Togo,'s minds. Is it what it's costing them or working out how to get into their panties with them later.
    Depending on the size of the wedding, a wedding photography website advertised the popular small wedding package starting at $2,610.00, with St Mary's cathedral being one of the many venue options. 3 hour makeup for the bride, 4 hours total photoshoot. Comes with 2 rental wedding dresses, bridal high heels, 2 groom suits and artificial flower bouquet. From sydphotos.com.au

It's not as expensive as I thought as my previous marriage costed around $1k in an indoor studio setting near Haymarket. It was kinda rushed so we didn't have properly tailored wedding dresses and suits as the studio didn't supply the dress for us. I don't think "young Togo" is going to worry much about the price of being locked to one girl his whole life. In fact I reckon $5k-$6k for a small wedding should be a fair price because the event of marriages is considered the bride's 'big day' rather than the groom.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234