Thread: Any Hotel Dayuse experts

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any Hotel Dayuse experts

Any know which hotels in syd don't require a credit card as bond.
    Last time I used a dayuse hotel I paid cash but they needed a credit card for the bond, they put a $1.50 charge on the card to validate. it was on the the electronic statement for 10 days then it was taken off. Shitting bricks
    Would a prepaid credit card be accepted?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's wrong with bond? Its just 10 days.
    Not sure prepaid you can try next time.

Or use revolut (google it). Basically disposable cc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    This is very interesting, thanks for posting that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    What's wrong with bond? Its just 10 days.
    Not sure prepaid you can try next time.

Second this, revoluts virtual and disposable cards are very handy for any of these kind of charges

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you don't want your name to be tracked for paying to use hotel rooms, the only way I know is to use cash to buy a VISA or MasterCard "gift card" from Woolies or Coles.

From memory, you can buy one of these gift cards pre-loaded with as much as $400. Then use it to make bookings and pay. From the little I know about online disposable cards they all require you to setup an account and identify yourself (drivers licence, Medicare card).... and BIG BROTHER can track these.

Another issue for privacy relates to your "digital fingerprints": I subscribe to seeking dot com, and similar online sites, I use VPN (for example ExpressVPN) because once again your digital fingerprints can be traced by your ISP (Telstra, Optus, TPG, etc.) and they store this data. They link your computer/laptop/iphone IP address with all the IP addresses of the websites you visit.

All this shit is important especially if one day you face a divorce situation and horrible divorce lawyers can subpoena your records and get your wife to destroy your life financially. Also, if one day you want to work for certain government agencies.