Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese girls, can you tell me why....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I visited Japan in 2017 and as a Westerner, had no issues in finding WLs, I think I popped into an area in Osaka which was foreigner friendly, it was not cheap but the quality of J girls was much better than you get here. This video from YouTube is spot on. https://youtu.be/4uzT6wMh9AA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://imgflip.com/i/7hh9b4

My inbox right now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t think this is correct OP. Most of the WL or ML from Japan I know practice safe sex.

On another note, scrolling down thread, biggest sinophobe anti CPC dude turned out to be about obsessed bbfs . Can’t say I’m too surprising about anti China garbage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Former place that closed down in chinatown
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I don’t think this is correct OP. Most of the WL or ML from Japan I know practice safe sex.

On another note, scrolling down thread, biggest sinophobe anti CPC dude turned out to be about obsessed bbfs . Can’t say I’m too surprising about anti China garbage.
    If you were referring to me, I don't like BBFS or any anything Barebacked always used condom.But I was surprised they were offering it if you were Japanese for that's my nationality and thats how my conversions went. Do you do part 3, ML replies " condom or without condom", obviously the reply was "Condom is safer". Same with going on a date with japanese girls or friends that I have met in japan. There was no CCP hate here, I have just mentioned where it was located in Sydney Chinatown probably in sussex street 3-4 years ago which closed down due to the lockdown, it was filled with a lot working holiday Japanese girls.I was just giving insights.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which girls at tokio studio provided bbfs?

Just curious and the shops long gone so I’d think no harm saying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    Which girls at tokio studio provided bbfs?

It's ymmv, if you are able to speak fluent japanese or they find out your are japanese. Not sure about the rest of the guys. But I have declined using BFFS, BBBJ or other bareback. Similar experiences with other japanese mls to now and etc, there was also a massage place near central station closed down.

Some Japanese girls are strict or less fun depending depending where they grew up or open minded.

Rei I am not sure if she did part 3 with other people but 100% she did afterwards. I was sure that I was the first customer she did part 3 with. Because she said that she never done it before so did ask let's have sex with condom or no condom , then I have said I have a got a condom. Then she never offered it again.

June did one slide with a special technique I was like wtf, no please.

Saki this girl was mentally crazy, she scared me away. You can pretty much do anything.

Natsu she said if I could cock slide her no condom. I am sure she did do part 3 everytime.

Other girls can't remember the names now but allowed Anal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    No that's not the reason. The main reason today is that they couldn't be bothered servicing gaijins cos they have enough business from Japanese men...
    I thought I'd ask one Japanese girl on this point because many Japanese girls are flying in and out of Australia to service punters here. Her response was Japanese men don't enough money now to spend on WLs or MLs. As a result, many Japanese girls are seeing Australia as an attractive destination to make good money. So there you have it guys!😎

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I visited Japan in 2017 and as a Westerner, had no issues in finding WLs, I think I popped into an area in Osaka which was foreigner friendly, it was not cheap but the quality of J girls was much better than you get here. This video from YouTube is spot on. https://youtu.be/4uzT6wMh9AA
    Prostitution is illegal in Japan, but the loophole is if you "fall in love" for 20 minutes it's ok. That's hilarious.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Prostitution is illegal in Japan, but the loophole is if you "fall in love" for 20 minutes it's ok. That's hilarious.
    Don't you know that Love conquers everything?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I tend to agree about J girls. I personally do not like to see them due to their lack of legginess. They make up maybe less than 10% of my punts.

I've only met 2 J girls in the last 2 years. Both openly offered BBFS on first meet. Only K girls come close to that level of "openness".

The least frequent were C girls, but I somehow get along really well with girls from Xi'an for some reason!

More or less on this subject, I was luridly excited to read the synopsis for the week's 4 corners: an expose of the sexual exploitation of J-pop wannabees by a nefarious svengali.

But it was about boy band members being exploited by the svengali poof. So it only featured pretty boys. BORING ! After a few minutes I switched channels. When the promised tittilation didn't emerge my social conscience took a back seat. ha ha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    More or less on this subject, I was luridly excited to read the synopsis for the week's 4 corners: an expose of the sexual exploitation of J-pop wannabees by a nefarious svengali.

But it was about boy band members being exploited by the svengali poof. So it only featured pretty boys. BORING ! After a few minutes I switched channels. My social conscience took a back seat when the promised tittilation didn't emerge. ha ha.
    You watched it longer than me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are raised to please the menfolk. That is it, nothing complex about it.
    Walk in to a shop in Japan, they greet you in that fake high pitched girlie voice because they are brought up that way. You know thinking men like young girls.
    Look at the frickin statues in their parks FFS or the milkmaid cafes or schoolgirl cafes. It is everywhere you go.
    They did not even take any steps to ban Child sex until 97 or 99.

It is a male dominated society.

Even the majority of J Girls I have seen in Brothels here use a fake voice, it is just second nature.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    They are raised to please the menfolk. That is it, nothing complex about it.
    Walk in to a shop in Japan, they greet you in that fake high pitched girlie voice because they are brought up that way. You know thinking men like young girls.
    Look at the frickin statues in their parks FFS or the milkmaid cafes or schoolgirl cafes. It is everywhere you go.
    They did not even take any steps to ban Child sex until 97 or 99.

It is a male dominated society.

Even the majority of J Girls I have seen in Brothels here use a fake voice, it is just second nature.
    Even J girls working in legit shops and businesses do it. I went to a pathology lab for a blood test recently. Asian MILF nurse did the job, at the end squeaks the usual "thank you so much". I asked if she was Japanese, "Yes, how did you know?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any decent Japanese MLs near Town Hall? Happy to hear that high pitched voice around lunchtime later this week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some of you are all really brave.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    Some of you are all really brave.
    I only got BBBJ from a Japanese WL once and already got STD. BBFS never even crossed my mind. My life is pretty good I don’t want to throw it away for a one hour session.
    Which STD did you catch via BBBJ?
    It’s harder to catch STD this way than kissing on the mouth! Bad luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ---------------

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    June is reopening Tokio Studios this year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    June is reopening Tokio Studios this year
    Really?? Is June back in Syd?

That's great news!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast