Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese girls, can you tell me why....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Japanese girls, can you tell me why....

Basically, After a few punts with different Japanese girls, I've noticed some allow you to essentially raw dog them and they are not the bottom of the barrel workers but girls who come off as pretty, with high standards.

So for someone who is familiar with Japanese girls or their culture, can you tell me why they allow it?, is it because they are nymphs, naive about sex work, or just don't give a fuck at??

Honestly perplexed about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it's because Japanese standard of service is extremely high. If you've ever been to Japan, business really do try their best to please the consumers.

I guess this extends to sex work as well.

When I was in Tokyo, I was able to get a long session with AV star Ayumu Kase. The service was impeccable, you needed to book her in advance because she would prep herself fully for anal. During the session she suggested I go raw in her ass. I declined, maybe I shouldve. As I'm sure an AV star who has been on brazzers would be regularly checked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They love sex as part of thier culture but sexual hygiene isn't great quite risky. They are more trusting in comparison to other nationalities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or some just see holy shine so many jap girls working... how could I keep getting enough customers?oh okay maybe ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    They love sex as part of thier culture but sexual hygiene isn't great quite risky. They are more trusting in comparison to other nationalities.
    Yea I've heard it's hard for foreigners in Japan to attend brothels over there, they apparently consider us unclean.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls are taught at a young age to respect men. And in some religious sectors there is worship of the penis (cock) through festivals, parades and the like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Yea I've heard it's hard for foreigners in Japan to attend brothels over there, they apparently consider us unclean.
    I am mixed, I get tons of what he said above or dating apps.so technically I am a foreigner they even have something called a happening bar, swingers for age 18-30.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't mean to hijacker's thread but also need a Tell me why please !! Real Genuine request for understanding ......
    Seen a Japanese ML 5 times everything great and got on so well until we tried FS - it turned out I was too big for her (happened with another J girl) and now she won't even see me despite saying don't need FS !!!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Don't mean to hijacker's thread but also need a Tell me why please !! Real Genuine request for understanding ......
    Seen a Japanese ML 5 times everything great and got on so well until we tried FS - it turned out I was too big for her (happened with another J girl) and now she won't even see me despite saying don't need FS !!!!!
    No FS needed but are you willing to pay the same amount? And did you let her know you were willing to do that?

If she can't FS with you, it means lost income for her, if that's her normal offering.

Simple as that bro. All about the money.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Japanese people don't like losing face, getting into uncomfortable situations. She probably feels she has failed you, and would rather not confront you again because of your possible feelings towards her. Japanese social culture is very complicated, it goes much deeper than just being fluent in the language.

Most J girls have no inhibitions about sex, it is another natural function. I have dated many J girls over the years, and I found that if I didn't bed them on the first date (or at least make an attempt), I mightn't get a second chance. They assume you don't find them attractive enough to try, so don't want to suffer a second time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No FS needed but are you willing to pay the same amount? And did you let her know you were willing to do that?

If she can't FS with you, it means lost income for her, if that's her normal offering.

Simple as that bro. All about the money.
    FS offered at end of 4th visit so not the norm and said doesn't offer to many but can see your angle - thanks for taking the time much appreciated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Japanese people don't like losing face, getting into uncomfortable situations. She probably feels she has failed you, and would rather not confront you again because of your possible feelings towards her. Japanese social culture is very complicated, it goes much deeper than just being fluent in the language.

Most J girls have no inhibitions about sex, it is another natural function. I have dated many J girls over the years, and I found that if I didn't bed them on the first date (or at least make an attempt), I mightn't get a second chance. They assume you don't find them attractive enough to try, so don't want to suffer a second time.
    Thank you for the cultural enlightening rather ironically I felt the problem was me and felt bad. Makes that approach challenging if norm is not to discuss and work out a solution - just surprised and disappointed at the sudden disconnect
    R u suggesting that's most likely the end that they won't come around ? What would be the best approach to possible reconciliation?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best possible is move on bro..
    She is just into your wallet don't fall.

Just like one mamasan said to me (after i ask where is xx and answer was she went back to Malaysia). Maybe she saw my sad face.

She said oww dont be sad they are all the same. Just get another girl.

And yes correct. They get $ from tips. So unless you agree to give full FS tips without doing it, then she probably prefer not wasting time massaging and talking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Best possible is move on bro..
    She is just into your wallet don't fall.

Just like one mamasan said to me (after i ask where is xx and answer was she went back to Malaysia). Maybe she saw my sad face.

She said oww dont be sad they are all the same. Just get another girl.

And yes correct. They get $ from tips. So unless you agree to give full FS tips without doing it, then she probably prefer not wasting time massaging and talking
    Thanks for taking the time - agree and know you're right - that's until she see's your sad face and logic and sound reasoning kind of go out of the window

Banned
    They love sex as part of thier culture but sexual hygiene isn't great quite risky
    hahahahaha

Sound like a CCP "anti-Japanese" propaganda there LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Thank you for the cultural enlightening rather ironically I felt the problem was me and felt bad. Makes that approach challenging if norm is not to discuss and work out a solution - just surprised and disappointed at the sudden disconnect
    R u suggesting that's most likely the end that they won't come around ? What would be the best approach to possible reconciliation?
    Hard to tell what the outcome might be, without knowing more about the situation. J girls can be very unpredictable. Her relationship with the shop may also influence her thinking.

You will save yourself a lot of disappointment if you move on. Don't try to mix business with pleasure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    hahahahaha

Sound like a CCP "anti-Japanese" propaganda there LOL
    Well most I had met in tokyo studio didn't want to use condom or dating app.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well most I had met in tokyo studio didn't want to use condom or dating app.
    You mean studio Tokyo at oxford st?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Hard to tell what the outcome might be, without knowing more about the situation. J girls can be very unpredictable. Her relationship with the shop may also influence her thinking.

You will save yourself a lot of disappointment if you move on. Don't try to mix business with pleasure.
    Thanks aussiegaigin for taking the time - now just have to convince my alter self you are right :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    You mean studio Tokyo at oxford st?
    Former place that closed down in chinatown

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast