Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crypto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    A better answer would be that other equity investments also lost similar and also fluctuate widely. the point is that crypto is not a 'currency' it is a higher risk investment. yes it belong in portfolios but it's not a "currency". My AUD account holds $1,000 and it buys $1,000 worth of goods discounting for inflation.

Anyway, it's better to take this discussion to other forums "in the know" where you will get a softer reception from other people "in the know" with their ability to read those special articles.

PS: You were the thread starter, so don't waste our time either if you cannot make a reasoned argument.
    If you read through my intial post again, you will maybe note that it wasn't my intention to discuss crypto as an asset or investment, nor enter the depths of monetary theories, but to discuss crypto as an alternative for quick and anonymous payments in a world that seems hell-bent on eradicating cash, inflating our current FIATs into oblivion, and tighten control over everything we do.
    Quick, anonymous and untraceable payments are basically the essence for what this whole forum is about.
    You obviously don't understand what crypto is and what it can do - in particular so called privacy-coins.
    And this will be my last comment in this thread. Yes, I started it, but I have since learned that with the audience here, there is absolutely no point in keeping it alive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    If you read through my intial post again, you will maybe note that it wasn't my intention to discuss crypto as an asset or investment, nor enter the depths of monetary theories, but to discuss crypto as an alternative for quick and anonymous payments in a world that seems hell-bent on eradicating cash, inflating our current FIATs into oblivion, and tighten control over everything we do.
    Quick, anonymous and untracable payments are basically the essence for what this whole forum is about.
    You obviously don't understand what crypto is and what it can do - in particular so called privacy-coins.
    And this will be my last comment in this thread. Yes, I started it, but I have since learned that with the audience here, there is absolutely no point in keeping it alive.
    Thanks for bringing this to the table of discussion. It’s something I’ve never considered…and know zero about, the crypto world?
    However; a cashless society would appear to be all Governments target….control to maximise taxable income?

Back in the day; cash, cheques, and Barter Card ruled.
    Who knows where the World will be in 10 years time….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Quick, anonymous and untraceable payments are basically the essence for what this whole forum is about.
    Yep, exactly why crypto is not for this forum. We already have a way to make anonymous payments. it's called cash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12