Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guilty as charged

Senior Member(無間使者)

Guilty as charged

Today was 6 bareback punts in a row. Yep, guilty as charged. 18 months ago this old fart was frowning in disgust when reading punters on here were fucking bareback and today....well..."oops I did it again". Have also lost count of the amount of pussy I have also licked. This post is also a follow up of my original post "the one" which mysteriously went missing from the forum. Today I saw "the one" again and if anything it was more intense than my first visit. I'm old enough to recognise there are genuine feelings on both our parts but I'm a fair bit more rational since I first saw her and realise it can never be more on my part than just a client WL relationship with maybe a bit of a friendship thrown in. There is just too much pussy out there to be fucked. Variety is the spice of life.
    Enjoy Malakas and keep safe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They let you shoot bareback too?

Banned
    How is your balls still attached after 6 creampies in a day? I call bluff mate, an old fart would be farting more than he cums.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think he means 6 consecutive punts with today being the sixth punt. Not all 6 in one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CharlieM, might be time to make an appointment at Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre, level 1/ 162 Marsden Street Parramatta 0298433124,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    places like 12 Bellevue and Yokos in Rydalmere are nothing but cesspools, the dirty old hags will do bareback with everyone, on other forums they even talk about finding other guys to tag team the dirty whores at Yokos , its not that impressive its just down right stupid, thats how you spreed and catch STIs, try explaining that one to family, friends and workmates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    CharlieM, might be time to make an appointment at Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre, level 1/ 162 Marsden Street Parramatta 0298433124,
    Sounds like a punting Kamikaze.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, 6 consecutive punts, over the past couple of months. All with Caucasian WLs. Please don't ask where. Although I'm proud to say that in 2017 I did cum six times in one night with a lady I met on a dating site who I was seeing at the time and had a strong chemistry with. And yes the plan is to get a complete std check in the near future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    places like 12 Bellevue and Yokos in Rydalmere are nothing but cesspools, the dirty old hags will do bareback with everyone, on other forums they even talk about finding other guys to tag team the dirty whores at Yokos , its not that impressive its just down right stupid, thats how you spreed and catch STIs, try explaining that one to family, friends and workmates
    what if i told you yokos isnt the craziest place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    what if i told you yokos isnt the craziest place
    Well it’s one of the Big 3 for that kind of stuff, and I’d say 533 and B12 are the others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep 100%. I knew a punter who well asked me about white discharge. I just said you got something- better get tested.
    To think well knowing him he would not of stopped punting, during that time.
    I heard even 533 in North side girls too. but then again lets be honest right amount of extra incentive they will go bareback.

Its fine for the Single Mals but yeah if you got family - wife you could easily be getting screwed. but maybe it's what they want

Banned
    Interesting. My mate who punts a lot told me about 12 Bellevue, he was going on about how cheap it was. In one ear and out the other. Even though we’re mates I wouldn’t front up with him to a brothel. I draw the line at personal and a sexual connection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need to use the ultra thin condoms from sagami and okamoto

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    .... There is just too much pussy out there to be fucked.
    English is not my first language. I guess so are you.

If this sentence makes it to your exercise book for Miss Hill to mark she may look at you through the thick glasses and says,

It should be "There are just too many pussies out there to be fucked."

Now go and write that on the blackboard 10 times so that the other students can learn it too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

If this sentence makes it to your exercise book for Miss Hill to mark she may look at you through the thick glasses and says,

Now go and write that on the blackboard 10 times so that the other students can learn it too.

Hey Wee man. Yep you with the tiny dick and big smart arse attitude.

I wasn't gonna reply to your post but couldn't help myself. Didn't want to waste my time. But have been for my Monday punt and now have fuck all to do but to reply to such an insignificant individual like yourself.

There's only one thing I despise more than an ignorant, self absorbed, conversational narcissist like you, and that is an arrogant one.

Go read over your post and see if it makes any sense.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Both statements are grammatically correct.

The latter, "There are just too many pussies out there to be fucked." is grammatically correct in that it uses "are" and "many" to refer to the plural countable noun form of pussy. There are too many pussies - there's more than one pussy (female sex organ) out there.

The former, "There is too much pussy out there to be fucked." is grammatically correct in that it uses "is" and "much" to refer to the uncountable noun form of pussy. There is too much pussy - there's an uncountable amount of pussy, because the author is using pussy colloquially to refer to the populace of working women (or all women?) in general. This could be viewed as misogynistic, but is nonetheless grammatically correct.

It is quite unusual that the word "pussy" can be used in both a countable and uncountable way, and I can forgive any confusion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Really miss having Wazza around, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Really miss having Wazza around, lol...
    Has he reincarnated on here or would the style be impossible to miss!

Banned
    Anyone care to start another Voice thread?

That’ll be entertaining…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    Need to use the ultra thin condoms from sagami and okamoto
    I use old sausage skins, well, for my old sausage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast