Thread: How much does the girl get?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How much does the girl get?

A few times I have tried a ‘new girl’ on her first day. Some are a hit, more are a miss.
    When it’s a miss, usually I pay the full rate but sometimes been asked to only pay a small amount on top of the tips because ’I have to pay the girl’.
    The girls are obviously on a trial, but is the girl really only earning $20 or $30 on a 45 minute or 1 hour booking?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You talking about massage shop, right?
    Every shop different but one girl showed me the split agreement and yeah, if shop give half that's considered generous.
    Thats why giving extras are important....

Banned
    Many years ago I went to Kelly's Asian Flowers in Five Dock. Not my favourite place as the mamasan is so rude she'd simply shove you into a room with random girl without letting you choose. I was lucky that I got an okay looking HK girl, she was my type and we fucked. As I was relaxing to kill remaining time she had a notepad listing how many customers she has had for the day and how much she's getting paid per customer.

This was when shop charged $150/hr. She was getting $75, basically a 50/50 split. I think she was writing it down only because Kelly the mamasan always tried cheating the girls by knocking off a few hundred dollars for herself. Years later it came up in the news, some thugs robbed her and took all the cash.

Haha, the periodic thread has come up again, I’m sure the usual experts will give their insider comments again.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    frankly, i dont mind how much they get, i think they must be given a good payment otherwise they would quiet and change industry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Varies from shop to shop and girl to girl. Around half for Massage shops depending on what is included in the upfront charge and 3/4's or more for FS.

Too many variables!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this is a good opportunity to test out a theory, do the girls give a better service if they know they are going to receive a tip up front, or do they give a better service if they are not knowing what kind of tip they are going to receive,

Banned
    I've been told $25-$30 out of $70ph from a RNT shop and $200-$210 out of $270ph in a FS shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many years back. An Indonesian young lady told me that their agent or the shop keep the full amount. They don’t get anything from the customer. They are required to work 7 days except when their period has arrived. However, like every Tuesday when the business or shop is quiet. For that particular young lady situation. Every Tuesday she get to keep the 50% amount for every customer she serves. It is a not great for many of these ladies in that situation. A tips here and there will be great.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Why get worried about what the girl is earning?

Do you ask the same question about the cooks and waiters in a restaurant when you go for a meal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by James V View Post
    Many years back. An Indonesian young lady told me that their agent or the shop keep the full amount. They don’t get anything from the customer. They are required to work 7 days except when their period has arrived. However, like every Tuesday when the business or shop is quiet. For that particular young lady situation. Every Tuesday she get to keep the 50% amount for every customer she serves. It is a not great for many of these ladies in that situation. A tips here and there will be great.
    There are still plenty of shops who pay for the girls flights and other expenses and the girls then work it off.
    Then there are others who work to pay a debt with the big bosses
    A friend of mine used to bring thai girls in to work for a "holiday in aus" 30 yrs or so ago.
    Many of u would remember the raids that took place in the 90s and 00s.
    So every situ is different.

I remember the elderly sisters who ran a well known chatswood shop would insist every new gal wore lingerie and would provide an outfit worth about $30 charge the girls $100 or more and make them work that off.