Thread: JAV Sara Otani - The Nightshade

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

JAV Sara Otani - The Nightshade

I read some great reviews of Sara here (especially from ditchtheboss!!) & thought I'd like to see her.

I made a 45 minute booking on Saturday.

It started out great & ended badly.

Great intro in the cubicle when she came to collect me. Her English is great. Lots of laughs & banter, outstanding DFK.

Into the shower, and her BBBJ is out of this world! Great washdown, complete with anal play. Fantastic eye contact.

Onto the bed, more DFK. I ask if I can go down on her. Lots of cute noises from Sara as I enjoy the taste & textures of her pussy, and she gave a few contractions around my fingers (complete with cheeky giggles) while they were inside her. I'm thinking "I can't wait to feel those same sensations around my cock"!!

She wiggles a bit, sits up & asks me to lay down. She lifts my legs & starts a fantastic combination of fingers & tongue around my anus before a full-on rimming starts. Outstanding!

I'm conscious of time, so I ask if we can fuck. She ignores me & keeps going with a BBBJ (it's fantastic, but it's not what I want). A couple of minutes of this, and I say "I really want to fuck". She grabs a condom, puts it on with her mouth (nicely done!) and quickly mounts me. I ask if we can change positions & she hops off, then wastes time, wriggling over the bed, stomach down, bum up. I laugh & ask if she can lay on her back.

Sara looks at her watch & says "We only have 5 minutes. I don't want to rush". While I try to mount her, she looks at her watch again, closes her eyes & tilts her head back. She's shut down completely. No response. No assistance. No engagement.

I pull the condom off & ask if she'll help with some hand relief. Eyes still closed and arms still crossed over her breasts, she says "Time's up".

"You must be joking" was my response, and I jumped in the shower.

Sara calls out "You can extend if you like".

For real? I stuck my head out of the shower and said "No chance". That was the last thing I said.

Then I heard & saw my first WL tantrum: her shoes being flung against the wall, the mattress lifted up, pushed hard against the wall, sheets ripped off & flung in a pile on the floor.

I was waiting for someone to come in & ask if everything was alright. It was a racket!

The tantrum kept going. She grabbed my towel from me (I was still using it!) & dumped it, put the empty condom wrapper on my knee while I'm putting my shoes on, and said "there you go", stomped over to her phone & rang someone.

So what'd I do wrong? Book 45 minutes instead of an hour? Break her routine and ask to fuck? Get her on a bad day? I really don't know!

This is a premium girl at 42G, and I really didn't think it would end so differently to how it started.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    I read some great reviews of Sara here (especially from ditchtheboss!!) & thought I'd like to see her.

Great intro in the cubicle when she came to collect me. Her English is great. Lots of laughs & banter, outstanding DFK.

Into the shower, and her BBBJ is out of this world! Great washdown, complete with anal play. Fantastic eye contact.

Onto the bed, more DFK. I ask if I can go down on her. Lots of cute noises from Sara as I enjoy the taste & textures of her pussy, and she gave a few contractions around my fingers (complete with cheeky giggles) while they were inside her. I'm thinking "I can't wait to feel those same sensations around my cock"!!

She wiggles a bit, sits up & asks me to lay down. She lifts my legs & starts a fantastic combination of fingers & tongue around my anus before a full-on rimming starts. Outstanding!

I'm conscious of time, so I ask if we can fuck. She ignores me & keeps going with a BBBJ (it's fantastic, but it's not what I want). A couple of minutes of this, and I say "I really want to fuck". She grabs a condom, puts it on with her mouth (nicely done!) and quickly mounts me. I ask if we can change positions & she hops off, then wastes time, wriggling over the bed, stomach down, bum up. I laugh & ask if she can lay on her back.

Sara looks at her watch & says "We only have 5 minutes. I don't want to rush". While I try to mount her, she looks at her watch again, closes her eyes & tilts her head back. She's shut down completely. No response. No assistance. No engagement.

I pull the condom off & ask if she'll help with some hand relief. Eyes still closed and arms still crossed over her breasts, she says "Time's up".

For real? I stuck my head out of the shower and said "No chance". That was the last thing I said.

Then I heard & saw my first WL tantrum: her shoes being flung against the wall, the mattress lifted up, pushed hard against the wall, sheets ripped off & flung in a pile on the floor.

I was waiting for someone to come in & ask if everything was alright. It was a racket!

The tantrum kept going. She grabbed my towel from me (I was still using it!) & dumped it, put the empty condom wrapper on my knee while I'm putting my shoes on, and said "there you go", stomped over to her phone & rang someone.

So what'd I do wrong? Book 45 minutes instead of an hour? Break her routine and ask to fuck? Get her on a bad day? I really don't know!

This is a premium girl at 42G, and I really didn't think it would end so differently to how it started.
    . How could someone comfortbly book or plan to visit this lady after reading that. You'd be on eggshells from the moment you entered the room. Hardly conclusive to enjoying yourself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    . How could someone comfortbly book or plan to visit this lady after reading that. You'd be on eggshells from the moment you entered the room. Hardly conclusive to enjoying yourself.
    Might be something going wrong in the middle.
    She is a very mature lady, and has somewhat high expectations on men who fuck her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds to me your reaction to her asking to extend didn’t sit right with her. “No chance” response, was it a little rude? Maybe. But her reaction does seem immature which is a bit of a surprise to me. Who know what was going on in her head. Was she having a bad day? She seems like she really takes pride in her work 😁 and perhaps the fact that she couldn’t successfully satisfy her customer was the trigger

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That sounds horrible!
    After a tantrum like that, I definitely would've went straight to reception. And I've never been one to approach reception to complain.
    I missed out on picking her from the line up because she had an upcoming booking and could only offer me 30mins. Now I'm really glad that I chose another girl instead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Might be something going wrong in the middle.
    She is a very mature lady, and has somewhat high expectations on men who fuck her.
    Too bad that lady has high expectations from the customer who pays her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hey Roj me mate. You might've been expecting a PSE or wanting a GFE but I'm here to tell ya you got a FWE. (Fuckn' Wife Experience).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    That sounds horrible!
    After a tantrum like that, I definitely would've went straight to reception. And I've never been one to approach reception to complain.
    I missed out on picking her from the line up because she had an upcoming booking and could only offer me 30mins. Now I'm really glad that I chose another girl instead.
    Which girl did you choose instead? Was she good enough?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Dude I am so sorry to read about your experience. I am so surprised as it is so inconsistent with my experience and that of others.

I walked out on a girl recently and she didn’t throw a tantrum at all. It was a western type of service and she barely touched me.

Hope your next punt makes up for it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So was time really up or she trying to cut you short?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Which girl did you choose instead? Was she good enough?
    Because I had already decided to select Sara, I had to struggle to remember the other girls I just saw in the line up. I think I ended up selecting V Mimi. She wasn't bad, but nothing to really write home about. Good looks with a plush/soft body though. The website photo is real.