Thread: Where is everyone go fo outcall now?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where is everyone go fo outcall now?

Is been a while since done outcall. MOC and such not seem so good now. Where is everyone go for now?

I know is plenty like scarlet blue but price is high high. Is exist like a ginza but for outcall?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    MOC, 9s and Sydbabie. Although, I never actually do outcall, only incall. Part of the reason I go for these agencies is the fact that they can provide the nice rooms included in the price.

I reckon only travelling punters would go for outcalls. Those would probably not be in a Syd punting forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    MOC, 9s and Sydbabie. Although, I never actually do outcall, only incall. Part of the reason I go for these agencies is the fact that they can provide the nice rooms included in the price.

I reckon only travelling punters would go for outcalls. Those would probably not be in a Syd punting forum.
    If you have to pick one which agency is the best for you? Moc? 9? Or sydbabie?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's a toss between MOC and 9s.
    MOC has more Chinese and Taiwan girls, with 1 or 2 J girls occasionally. 9s seems to have a solid pipeline of J girls if you're into them. They get JAV stars in sometimes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they use fake pics?