Thread: Q cherry- V Ellie absolute stunner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Q cherry- V Ellie absolute stunner

Decided to go for a punt today as long weekend was about to end and treat myself to an hour massage at Q Cherry

Paid and was told to head to room 6
    But I swear the mama san told me go room 7 and damn me lucky i not break the door as it was occupied and the WL gave a small whaling like wtf. And I’m like my bad.

So went back down stairs and spoke to mama san and said room 7 is being used and she said room 6 i said

So me being me I walked up and along came Ellie
    Damn was she fine. She is fresh from Vietnam and has only been here for a week not even.

I decided to get undressed and Ellie kindly told me to put my clothes in a basket so it won’t end up scattered on the floor.

Since it was my first time there she was creating small talk and asked me this and that. Was telling her that this was my first time in the joint and that she could offer fs

Ellie was pretty new to the game and we started to converse in Vietnamese. She’s here by herself and all her family is in Vietnam. Her English is ok. Not the best but can understand the basics so I decided to switch up and speak Vietnamese to her so that she’s comfortable.

She started doing my back, legs and arms with the baby oil and the massage was decent enough to basically shut my eye and relax in the environment
    After she told me to turn over and she proceeded to massage the thighs and chest area.

She asked me if I wanted a head massage or fs straight away after the thigh massage so decided to go for the head massage to relieve the stress and blood flow to be more relaxed and calm.

After that I gave her some money for the fs and then she decided to take her clothes off. Damn me she was so petite and had nice bb cups on her. Her small frame was a bonus with the cute ass to follow.
    She proceeded with nbj and after she was going for a bit I asked if I can eat the v. Damn was smooth as a baby’s bum. So clean and her clit was immaculate.
    I started to lick her up and down and she was moaning abit. Later she started to lick and suck my balls and went into a 69 position to which she was loving every minute. She decided to put the dom on and began to ride me cowgirl. Damn was it good.
    Could see her tits going up and down and she was enjoying every minute. But too bad too sad for me and my friend jr we blew too fast as it was too good. And I started to massage her body and I thought she was dozing off and asked her if she was sleeping. She replied no and she got off me and the dom for some reason was still in her clit and the spoof went on my stomach.

We both got cleaned and dressed and she gave me a hug and i said to her to take care of herself and that was it

Pretty good experience there
    Would recommend to anyone in the area or travelling

Service 10
    Girls 10
    Experience 10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage for massage and full service? $$$

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was this at fairfield or Canterbury?