Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Abs?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best Abs?

Where are the best abs in Sydney? There lot of fitness thread but this is not much fitness but just ab. Even if skinny not fit. Ab so great on girl. Who your best?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Haha, I know why OP posted this thread. It's because of the current fashion trend amongst the hotties. Everywhere you go these days they're baring their beautiful abs.

This trend gives me a boner all the time. Just makes me want to shoot my spunk into their tight little bellies!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, I know why OP posted this thread. It's because of the current fashion trend amongst the hotties. Everywhere you go these days they're baring their beautiful abs.

This trend gives me a boner all the time. Just makes me want to shoot my spunk into their tight little bellies!
    The same for me, I get excited seeing girls with abs. The other thing is wider shoulder and toned arms but they should not be too muscular. Enough to look feminine.
    Yesterday at Woorkworth and the asian girl in front of me was one of those fit girls. All she was buying was strawberries and blue berries. She must be frequenting the gym as she had nice toned thighs. She would be just right for a doggy with slim waist that you can grab.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice taste. Bukkake on abs is in order

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mandy at Fantasy Club 35 if you're an ab man.

Banned

"Shoot my spunk", what are you 13, we used that phrase at school, and I'm an old man like everyone tells me on the forum.....

Banned
    I've photographed over a hundred young models in their 20s in my lifetime. Many have abs. Especially the Caucasian models have a deep channel running from the center of their ribs through their bellys.

However I haven't seen any Chinese MLs with abs. I guess they have no time to exercise or too busy spending the money they've earned in their off days.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Shoot my spunk", what are you 13, we used that phrase at school, and I'm an old man like everyone tells me on the forum.....
    I would love to be like I was at 13. Infinite libido and the energy to match it!

Hell yeah, I will cover those dainty lasses in my East Asian spunk!

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I've photographed over a hundred young models in their 20s in my lifetime. Many have abs. Especially the Caucasian models have a deep channel running from the center of their ribs through their bellys.

However I haven't seen any Chinese MLs with abs. I guess they have no time to exercise or too busy spending the money they've earned in their off days.
    Rice, bro. Gotta be the rice. Especially the PRC, they love their rice as starchy as possible, so they can pick it up with only chopsticks. Ergo the belly flab.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Dunno about the WLs but the punter with the best abs is definitely good old uncle rooter.
    If I have threesome with two hotties they can play Noughts and Crosses on my rock hard abs

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Dunno about the WLs but the punter with the best abs is definitely good old uncle rooter.
    If I have threesome with two hotties they can play Noughts and Crosses on my rock hard abs
    Bro, you have a nine pack instead of six!?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro, you have a nine pack instead of six!?
    Yep. Extra Value Pack. 3 Extra ones thrown in for free!
    Just like the 1.2kg pack of Weet Bix

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yep. Extra Value Pack. 3 Extra ones thrown in for free!
    Just like the 1.2kg pack of Weet Bix
    Hahahha, freaky bro!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

OMG is exactly this!!!

Sad that maybe no one has recommend

Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    OMG is exactly this!!!

Sad that maybe no one has recommend
    Hard to come by anyone with really 6-pack type abs bro. Asian mentality is, too much muscle is not feminine, so they don’t usually go for that look.

I’ve met some who had really fit abs, but I wouldn’t classify them as 6-pack fit. Just washboard flat with no flab. There’s Yomiko and Abby from SBM. Abby is younger than yomiko, but I haven’t seen her on roster for a while now. Both have almost no boobs though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to come by anyone with really 6-pack type abs bro. Asian mentality is, too much muscle is not feminine, so they don’t usually go for that look.

I’ve met some who had really fit abs, but I wouldn’t classify them as 6-pack fit. Just washboard flat with no flab. There’s Yomiko and Abby from SBM. Abby is younger than yomiko, but I haven’t seen her on roster for a while now. Both have almost no boobs though.
    Fair enough. Can only see yominko on roster and looks good thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    Thanks man. Is that really her on the photos?
    its her... its an old photo of her but yes.

She is actually has insanely ripped 6 pack abs. No boobs though... but tbh I dont care.

Shes getting a boob job this year apparently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    its her... its an old photo of her but yes.

She is actually has insanely ripped 6 pack abs. No boobs though... but tbh I dont care.

Shes getting a boob job this year apparently
    I agree, she has a hot fit body. She also told me she is getting a big job, up to a C cup, will miss her little A's.

She also gives a great massage and a lot of fun after 😀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Ann from CBD massage has abs too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    I think Ann from CBD massage has abs too
    what is CBD massage ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast