Thread: First posting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First posting

I have been reading this forum for a while now and having enjoyed my fair share of massages around the place, I thought I would share some experiences and lead into a question;

Brisbane: my favourites unfortunately don’t seem to last very long;

Ascot on Racecourse Rd there was a shop near the Eagle Farm gates and whilst the rooms were small with wafer thin walls, I was always looked after.

Wynnum on Edith St, there was a shop above a Nail Salon; I was always happy to have visited.

Springwood near KFC: a little older with walls not to the ceiling and only curtains, but they took really good care of you and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg as it seems to now.

Now, it seems that Y&H is one of my first thoughts; in part because of the discreet parking, and because I have always been very happy with who I have seen, their level of engagement to what they were doing and the quality of their service.

There is a private Thai lady near Breakfast Creek Hotel she is still my comfortable 1st choice. Great massage and a great balance between chit chat, tt and a great massage.

However, I am still looking for places that offer services or experiences like I have had either overseas or interstate and would appreciate any assistance you could provide…..

Soapy Massage: I had this overseas; a full body, lying down, bathe/shower/body scrub type massage. Always good hangover recovery!!

“Milking table”: when I was living south of the border, there was a place in Balmain with these tables; so much more comfortable, when face down.

Back walking: Someone who is adept at walking on your back is truly an aaaaahhhhh moment!

Meet the masseuse: Again, down south at a place near Wynyard station; the “mamasan” sits you down prior to your massage with a drink and then individually introduces you to the available staff. The choice is then, yours!

So, if you could point me in the right direction for places like this in Brisbane, I would appreciate it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the info !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Here we go
    Guess who was just reincarnated
    And I don't mean roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Here we go
    Guess who was just reincarnated
    And I don't mean roger
    Am I missing something here?, or did you just suggest that I am the Dalai Lama?!?!

Sorry to disappoint if that was your inference; and my apologies if I misunderstood your intent with your remark, that neither added to the discussion nor answered my question.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2redeyes View Post
    I have been reading this forum for a while now and having enjoyed my fair share of massages around the place, I thought I would share some experiences and lead into a question;

Ascot on Racecourse Rd there was a shop near the Eagle Farm gates and whilst the rooms were small with wafer thin walls, I was always looked after.

Wynnum on Edith St, there was a shop above a Nail Salon; I was always happy to have visited.

Springwood near KFC: a little older with walls not to the ceiling and only curtains, but they took really good care of you and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg as it seems to now.

Now, it seems that Y&H is one of my first thoughts; in part because of the discreet parking, and because I have always been very happy with who I have seen, their level of engagement to what they were doing and the quality of their service.

There is a private Thai lady near Breakfast Creek Hotel she is still my comfortable 1st choice. Great massage and a great balance between chit chat, tt and a great massage.

However, I am still looking for places that offer services or experiences like I have had either overseas or interstate and would appreciate any assistance you could provide…..

Soapy Massage: I had this overseas; a full body, lying down, bathe/shower/body scrub type massage. Always good hangover recovery!!

“Milking table”: when I was living south of the border, there was a place in Balmain with these tables; so much more comfortable, when face down.

Back walking: Someone who is adept at walking on your back is truly an aaaaahhhhh moment!

Meet the masseuse: Again, down south at a place near Wynyard station; the “mamasan” sits you down prior to your massage with a drink and then individually introduces you to the available staff. The choice is then, yours!

So, if you could point me in the right direction for places like this in Brisbane, I would appreciate it.
    Hey mate,
    is the one on Racecourse rd operating still? And can you PM me the details of the breaky creek private pelase!

TY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    Hey mate,
    is the one on Racecourse rd operating still? And can you PM me the details of the breaky creek private pelase!

TY
    Sorry; I am not sure if or how I can private message, and I really do suck with technology.

You can find her on locanto, though. Nothing offered other than massage with you leaving with a smile. Jenny is her name.

As for Racecourse Rd; the one I was referring to has closed. There is an option either above the newsagent, next door to a lawyer; I think it’s a little pricey; another option is across the road from Gallopers at Nudgee Rd, but I haven’t been there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey 2redeyes. Thanks for your post. Just seeing who you favourite Thai massage private near breakfast creek is? I have seen Jenny out that way a lot who is one of my favourites but just seeing if there is someone else that is good out that way. GF

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Hey 2redeyes. Thanks for your post. Just seeing who you favourite Thai massage private near breakfast creek is? I have seen Jenny out that way a lot who is one of my favourites but just seeing if there is someone else that is good out that way. GF
    She is the one, alright!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    Hey mate,

TY
    Sorry Zaddsday, I thought I had responded to you; check in locanto for Jenny.

I haven’t yet worked out how to pm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2redeyes View Post

Glad to see someone else enjoyed racecourse massage at ascot as much as I did. Pre Covid I think this was the best shop in Brisbane. Unsure who the boss was but he/she should get back in the game and train some current ML’s who really are lacking in enthusiasm.

Glad to see you are enjoying Y&H so I am happy to share some info for the north if you want to PM me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post
    Glad to see someone else enjoyed racecourse massage at ascot as much as I did. Pre Covid I think this was the best shop in Brisbane. Unsure who the boss was but he/she should get back in the game and train some current ML’s who really are lacking in enthusiasm.

Glad to see you are enjoying Y&H so I am happy to share some info for the north if you want to PM me.
    I would like to message for some more info, but it doesn’t seem that I am able to as yet. If you’re able, I would appreciate it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

can you give me info for north

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit View Post

i want know info for north

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1w2t View Post
    What are you, five?
    I want, i want.
    Contribute something first

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1w2t View Post
    First post. No manners. I'm sure you will be inundated with info.