Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where are the sexy feet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The Thai girls in 200 Stanmore have the ugliest feet and toes. They were photographed badly posed with a chair wearing slippers.

My regular who is a Northern Chinese beauty has delicate feet with nice manicure. I always love to give them a rub whenever opportunity presents itself.
    images.jpg......Very nice!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucksole View Post
    I'm a foot lover with a strong fetish of sexy feet. IAnd I believe some of you guys have the same interest on girls feet. Shall we share some info about the girl with nice feet, such as the name of the girl and the address of the shop.
    Let me start first:
    227 North Strathfield and saw a girl Mellisa, her feet are not bad.
    Ginza, 310 Cleveland St, korean girl Jisoo, good feet

Please add more
    I like your taste. There is another level of punters who do not just go for big tits and what's between the legs.

I find big tits are a monstrosity and I'll avoid them. I have seen enough faked tits in the course of my work as a photographer. Proportionality is more important to me.

I look carefully at feet and hands. In fact I spent a good 20 minutes talking with 14 Burwood Elisa about skin care and how often she has to apply hand cream because as a ML she has to wash her hands many many times over a 12 hours shift.

Unfortunately she hasn't the feet up to my standard although her skin and complexion are translucent and have a pearly lustre.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FqkkVdWXwAM6XNL.jpeg.jpgIYKYK
    Things I would do for these!

Also tried Melissa @41 Epping very nice feet but even more amazed by her footjob skills. Will definitely return, she gave a great massage too

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    FqkkVdWXwAM6XNL.jpeg.jpgIYKYK
    Things I would do for these!

Also tried Melissa @41 Epping very nice feet but even more amazed by her footjob skills. Will definitely return, she gave a great massage too
    Bet the rest of her legs are nice. Love the anklet, those things really get me going.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've checked out a few places over the last year with mixed results. I only ever go if there's a window of opportunity and I hate wasting money on girls who can't do a decent footjob which is all I'm ever after from them.
    Yuki at CBD is advertised as good at footjobs but wasn't very good in my opinion and seemed clueless that she is advertised as such. Nice feet, though. She's very sexy and was very happy to let me have my way with her feet 7/10.
    A cute Vietnamese MILF with very cute feet at 374 Pitt St put in a decent effort for her first time doing footjob but couldn't manage it for very long. Also way overpriced for what it was so I'd steer clear of going there again 6/10.
    SPBexley turned out to be a hidden gem for me. I had a great massage and footjob from a MILFy Vietnamese woman (can't remember her name) with lovely red pedicured toes 8/10. I went back a few days later and was offered a double footjob from 2 more Vietnamese MILFs Tracy and Natalie, I think. I couldn't open my wallet quick enough. Not supermodels but both very sexy. They said they had never tried it before but with some direction they did a stellar job and I was in heaven watching their feet sliding all over my cock 10/10. Excellent 4 hands massage afterwards was amazing as well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Can't blame them for not being good at footjobbing. I would imagine it would be so easy to get a foot or calf cramp from doing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Footbongo - you're the second person who's said good things about Tracy. Looks like I'm going to need to get myself over there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Footbongo - you're the second person who's said good things about Tracy. Looks like I'm going to need to get myself over there!
    I checked her out because of what I read on here. But weirdly, she said she'd never done it before. Maybe the other post was a different girl? Anyway, the girls there are very chilled and give good service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've always wondered, do you guys with foot fetish look at a WL's feet while doing it? Or do you check out a girl's feet at a lineup? Do you value pretty feet over say nice boobs/ass etc?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a few footjobs in Sydney, and by far the best one was Mimi from the private apartment in Chatswood. The way she used her toes and balls of her feet on the tip of your cock was enough to make your brain explode. Its a pity she's disappeared, I do keep a look out sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbongo View Post
    SPBexley turned out to be a hidden gem for me. I had a great massage and footjob from a MILFy Vietnamese woman (can't remember her name) with lovely red pedicured toes 8/10.
    I think you met Jessica at SP Bexley. She does the waxing too and has definitely switched into a bit a foot job in session with me before. I believe she has gone on holiday and not sure when/if she is coming back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I think you met Jessica at SP Bexley. She does the waxing too and has definitely switched into a bit a foot job in session with me before. I believe she has gone on holiday and not sure when/if she is coming back
    Little Ruby ( Vietnamese ) at 84a is also known for a good foot. She does waxing as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona/Jenny from 200 Stanmore. Really sexy feet, happy to give a FJ and have her toes sucked if you 2 connect

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I met Tracey at Saigon Princess in Bexley today. A quick AR here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-her-cute-feet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a heads up if anyone is looking for great feet content: https://twitter.com/missheelslisa

Her OF is really good too. Has about 2000 videos. Incredible looking feet and knows exactly how to use them. Also great handjobs, blowjobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mr regular sometimes sends some pics of her when I ask occasionally. Just recently when I asked she sent me a pic of her and her lovely feet. I have always admired her feet but this pic is just awesome!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Mr regular sometimes sends some pics of her when I ask occasionally. Just recently when I asked she sent me a pic of her and her lovely feet. I have always admired her feet but this pic is just awesome!
    Care to share!?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me sexy feet are a plus but its more like how she looks at you during a bj or how her breasts bounce as shes riding you. Seeing the full soles of her feet as you're pounding means shes fully vulnerable. Watching her toes curl as you're entering or her toes spread while shes cumming means shes really feeling it. Those subtle details really get hit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Care to share!?
    I'd like to Bro but the pic also shows her face & she wouldn't want me to share it, sorry...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I'd like to Bro but the pic also shows her face & she wouldn't want me to share it, sorry...
    Completely understand bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12