Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are the sexy feet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

where are the sexy feet

I'm a foot lover with a strong fetish of sexy feet. IAnd I believe some of you guys have the same interest on girls feet. Shall we share some info about the girl with nice feet, such as the name of the girl and the address of the shop.
    Let me start first:
    227 North Strathfield and saw a girl Mellisa, her feet are not bad.
    Ginza, 310 Cleveland St, korean girl Jisoo, good feet

Please add more

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm a through and through leg lover meself, but fark me I have never been able to figure out what makes foot fetishists tick. I mean, what do you look for?

What aspect about a foot would make it more appealing to you than another? Do you look for small feet? Or longer slimmer with high arches? And has it got anything to do with the legs attached to them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am interested in a girl’s feet, but more in the sense that when they are unattractive then I get turned off completely.
    Anyone else feel that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    I am interested in a girl’s feet, but more in the sense that when they are unattractive then I get turned off completely.
    But again, bro, how do you define unattractive feet? Broken nails? Flaky skin?

Really scratching my head on this one. One of my ex-gfs was always going on and on about how her feet were ugly because the balls of her feet were too wide. This is the part just below your toes, measured across. But they looked perfectly fine to me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to describe but you’ll know when you see it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Really scratching my head on this one. One of my ex-gfs was always going on and on about how her feet were ugly because the balls of her feet were too wide. This is the part just below your toes, measured across. But they looked perfectly fine to me!
    Hey bro, each foot fetishist personal preferrences vary individually. Some go crazy over soles: scrunched soles, clean soles, some get turned on by dirty soles. Some prefer long toenails some prefer short etc.For me, I like well maintained feet (The cleaner, smoother, softer the better) that have good proportions (Toes that aren't too long to look like fingers or too short to look like they got frostbitten climbing Mount Everest barefoot) and nice curves and arches.

Sometimes just gotta apply similar logic to guys into boobs. You might like boobies but you'll most likely get turned off if a wl's bust dangles all the way down to her knees. Same thing if a guy finds a woman's feet gross if covered in fungus and toenails discoloured etc.

Hope this helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucksole View Post
    I'm a foot lover with a strong fetish of sexy feet. IAnd I believe some of you guys have the same interest on girls feet. Shall we share some info about the girl with nice feet, such as the name of the girl and the address of the shop.
    Let me start first:
    227 North Strathfield and saw a girl Mellisa, her feet are not bad.
    Ginza, 310 Cleveland St, korean girl Jisoo, good feet

Please add more
    What's your definition of nice feet? Wide soles, high arches, symmetrical toes?

Here is my version of nice feet.

For me, a straight line from the big to little toe with the second toe shorter than the big toe.

Ugly feet for me are the chicken feet looking stringy feet with long toes.

My ex had ugly feet, I just avoided looking at them but still had to look.

I tell most of my SBs to send me a picture of their feet.FkQHxfdaMAAyGOQ.jpgFhcSZ3BagAAwe46.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    And hope they haven't trodden in dog shit just before.......

A SB example.IMG-20220103-WA0003.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Sounds like there are a lot more foot connoisseurs on this forum than initially thought!

I don’t know where I stand on this topic. I do have a fetish for women in beautiful footwear. I would pay through the nose to get them for my GFs. Then usually what would then happen was I would fuck them while they have those shoes on. Valentino rock stud pumps, CL pumps, designer thigh high boots, and knee high boots, chunky Gucci and Balenciaga sneakers, etc. Done them all. I think I’ve spent more than 20k on women’s foot wear alone.

What really gets me is somehow I cannot get into the whole foot fetish scene. I just can’t. But I love my lovely girls in their beautiful shoes!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like there are a lot more foot connoisseurs on this forum than initially thought!

I don’t know where I stand on this topic. I do have a fetish for women in beautiful footwear. I would pay through the nose to get them for my GFs. Then usually what would then happen was I would fuck them while they have those shoes on. Valentino rock stud pumps, CL pumps, designer thigh high boots, and knee high boots, chunky Gucci and Balenciaga sneakers, etc. Done them all. I think I’ve spent more than 20k on women’s foot wear alone.

What really gets me is somehow I cannot get into the whole foot fetish scene. I just can’t. But I love my lovely girls in their beautiful shoes!
    Once a babe starts jerking your cock with her bare or stocking-clad feet, you may change your mind lol. Don't hold back from shooting over them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    small well shaped feet and painted toenails pressed on your chest in mish are pretty sexy. I suppose it completes the package but apart from massaging them or holding them against my chest while fucking her I dont do anything else. do the girls get anything out of it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My example of nice feet:

https://spankbang.com/1csws/video/erotic+feet+lesbian+foot+worship+0153

https://spankbang.com/5zjgk/video/pots+feet+worship

https://spankbang.com/53dow/video/feets

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Abc Jennifer and Choco from 45 George st are my 2 favorites

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Celia at Ginza has very nice feet. I managed to get a footjob from her a couple of years ago when she was still doing "massage" at Pretty Baby Massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Incubi, you got some good points, good proportions, well maintained, nice curves and arches. Good summary.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Here is a sample of nice foot as per my taste.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    The Thai girls in 200 Stanmore have the ugliest feet and toes. They were photographed badly posed with a chair wearing slippers.

My regular who is a Northern Chinese beauty has delicate feet with nice manicure. I always love to give them a rub whenever opportunity presents itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast