Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you trust using WeChat for punting?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Do you trust using WeChat for punting?

I see many punters here use WeChat to communicate with shops and working ladies. Given WeChat is basically open to Chinese authorities to spy on and track its users, are you at all concerned that you have it on your phone and if you visit China in future they will know all details of your "fun" activities here?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I see many punters here use WeChat to communicate with shops and working ladies. Given WeChat is basically open to Chinese authorities to spy on and track its users, are you at all concerned that you have it on your phone and if you visit China in future they will know all details of your "fun" activities here?
    Yes of course I'm comfortable with it.

I like to imagine that there's a sicko Chinese Gov dude on the other side who's watching and wanking to my sexual adventures. Some people love to watch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes of course I'm comfortable with it.

I like to imagine that there's a sicko Chinese Gov dude on the other side who's watching and wanking to my sexual adventures. Some people love to watch.
    Took the words straight out of my mouth, what would they possibility want with all these data anyways? Open up their own shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanwan88 View Post
    Took the words straight out of my mouth, what would they possibility want with all these data anyways? Open up their own shop?
    Here is one hypothetical example ---and don't think it is fantasy:
    Let's say you are working in a sensitive area at an Australian bank, say in the tech area. You are also a healthy and sexually charged punter here and given your amazing technical skills you have been banging away on WeChat with brothel/massage receptionists and also girls you met. Also, you happen to be married to a nice woman and together you have young children. You would be devastated if your wife found out anything about you frequent punting activities and the credit card or bank account you never told her about which you use to cover your expenses.

Now, all of the above is easily spied on by the best technology in China. Then one day, China comes knocking on your door --- not in a SWAT team way, but in a very subtle way, which is how spies operate. They make a gentle connection with you via a message. All seems harmless enough. Oh, the message is from a beautiful Chinese girl, who is trying to befriend you.

Then as the hooks are fully connected between you and the online beautiful friend, which included you bragging to her about how important your job is and how senior you are at the said bank..... she then asks for information that you know is illegal for you to get from the bank's systems and pass on to her.

You then do the right thing and cut all contact with the beautiful friend. But soon after the blackmail starts.... Once again, foreign spies (they don't have to be on the ground in Australia) come to you online with an ever increasing level of strong hints about what they have on you, and how they never want to see your marriage damaged if they leak the tons of information.

Fellow punters, the above is not a James Bond fantasy. This shit is happening now. Of course is you have nothing to hide, and there is nothing to blackmail you with, then WeChat is a wonderful app.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yep, nothing to hide, nothing to blackmail me with either. Move on and enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legend has it Epstein worked for Israel's spy agent Mossad and filmed high level elites in compromising positions then used the videos as leverage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Legend has it Epstein worked for Israel's spy agent Mossad and filmed high level elites in compromising positions then used the videos as leverage.
    Yes, he did. He was their tool, then they shut him down when it got too hot for them. Tradecraft (the methods of spying) is to collect a lot of data for a long time on many people, just in case you need to blackmail them. Spy agencies don't wait till they identify someone they need then start looking for how to blackmail them.

What other social media can’t do all the above and is not doing it ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude thinks he is barrack obama.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Telegram and Line are much safer than WeChat and WhatsApp.

Banned
    Yes. The Communist Comrades will line up the tall Northern Chinese girls for me now that they know my taste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have thought about it.
    But I think this is more damaging to the Chinese girls than the punters.
    That means Govt know what they are up to and use it for leverage at any time.
    Having said that, Govt tends to work on a macro level, not micro.
    We are insignificant fish in an ocean (no matter what our self-centered inner voice might say)

But all Govt would have some sort of dirt on someone.
    Gov and banks can easily know you are a punter.
    Gov through CCTV and banks through your pattern of expenditure, when and where you spend your money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Here is one hypothetical example ---and don't think it is fantasy:
    Let's say you are working in a sensitive area at an Australian bank, say in the tech area. You are also a healthy and sexually charged punter here and given your amazing technical skills you have been banging away on WeChat with brothel/massage receptionists and also girls you met. Also, you happen to be married to a nice woman and together you have young children. You would be devastated if your wife found out anything about you frequent punting activities and the credit card or bank account you never told her about which you use to cover your expenses.

Now, all of the above is easily spied on by the best technology in China. Then one day, China comes knocking on your door --- not in a SWAT team way, but in a very subtle way, which is how spies operate. They make a gentle connection with you via a message. All seems harmless enough. Oh, the message is from a beautiful Chinese girl, who is trying to befriend you.

Then as the hooks are fully connected between you and the online beautiful friend, which included you bragging to her about how important your job is and how senior you are at the said bank..... she then asks for information that you know is illegal for you to get from the bank's systems and pass on to her.

You then do the right thing and cut all contact with the beautiful friend. But soon after the blackmail starts.... Once again, foreign spies (they don't have to be on the ground in Australia) come to you online with an ever increasing level of strong hints about what they have on you, and how they never want to see your marriage damaged if they leak the tons of information.

Fellow punters, the above is not a James Bond fantasy. This shit is happening now. Of course is you have nothing to hide, and there is nothing to blackmail you with, then WeChat is a wonderful app.
    Damn Andrew, does actually feel like straight out of a bond movie.
    As goldfish mentioned, there must really be a sicko combing through chat logs and you’re a really important figure if they would go through all that trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trust no one, especially those monitoring your internet and phone use!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha ha this made me laugh so much, best comment

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use wechat to view rosters and book girls mainly from estblished know RNT and FS shops. I do have some private girls on my wechat but I am yet to try them

Just don’t run for presidency……..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL just LOL . you guys need to get out of your mums basement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a separate burner phone just for punting, using fake alias and fake email. It's unlikely to trace back to the real me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    I have a separate burner phone just for punting, using fake alias and fake email. It's unlikely to trace back to the real me.
    That’s a good strategy. Is the SIM card registered in your name?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast