Thread: 110 Cathedral Street reopening as a massage parlour

Senior Member(無間使者)

110 Cathedral Street reopening as a massage parlour

Has anyone noticed the ad on this site for 110 Cathedral Street, reopening tomorrow?
    Photos of girls all look fake - any intel??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Has anyone noticed the ad on this site for 110 Cathedral Street, reopening tomorrow?
    Photos of girls all look fake - any intel??
    Wasn't/Isn't that "5 Star"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, it’s the old 5 Star location but I think they closed in the second half of last year?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahhh 5star. Had some of the best punts at this place back in its day which was agggess ago lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bloody hell 5 star, it started dying even before covid but oh my, some of great lass graced the place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What? Closed? Omg... sweet memories there.. like line up of 8 Singaporean/malaysian (real ones)...
    ...Moon...

Years ago went there once, the papasan said it's difficult to find good working girls like moon and friends back then.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    So... Anybody tried them yet?
    I love this part of the city. Nothing like a scenic walk to your place of nutting, lol!

Would be great to have them back in some shape or form.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes,I have done a review in the after report section (sorry, I couldn’t work out how to add a link)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    End of an era.
    Although the era actually ended a long time ago. It ended long before Covid.
    5 Star was the Motorola of the Sydney Asian brothel scene (along with No. 1 Blackburn and Angel Town).
    They were the pioneers. We all should be grateful to 5 Star.
    Veterans of the Forum will remember the 2000s and early 2010s when 5 was all the rage on this Forum.
    But somewhere along the line they lost it - they didn't embrace the smart phone. They slowly faded away.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    End of an era.
    Although the era actually ended a long time ago. It ended long before Covid.
    5 Star was the Motorola of the Sydney Asian brothel scene (along with No. 1 Blackburn and Angel Town).
    They were the pioneers. We all should be grateful to 5 Star.
    Veterans of the Forum will remember the 2000s and early 2010s when 5 was all the rage on this Forum.
    But somewhere along the line they lost it - they didn't embrace the smart phone. They slowly faded away.
    Yes I know, they were on the way out at around the time of Wilson starting up Tokyo Cats and MOC was rocking our worlds with their absolute top quality girls (remember Porya anyone??).

Still, even at the very end they were able to give me truly memorable punts. Like that really hot Chinese girl who was on for only a short time at around 2017. Whoa, hands down the most beautiful and sexy girl I've ever met or fucked. Can't remember her name for the life of me!

Then there was K Kiki who went there after she was fired by Wilson for falling asleep during a session. Haha, I tell ya, even the reception dude knew what a firecracker she was when she was there. The moment I asked for her, he knew there was no hope for any of the other girls to get my business. You should've seen the look on his face bro,... A look of complete surrender, lol!