Thread: NICOLE - elegant and experienced

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

NICOLE - elegant and experienced

Trying to limit it to 1 punt/week, so should really be hitting a sure thing. But was in the mood for Chinese and have been wanting to try this one for a while. Weird that there are so few reviews on NICOLE and she told me she’s been working for a while now…

SCOPING
    I must be used to the tiny petite ones, cos she seemed taller to me than usual but after she got heels off she is definitely about 160cm. Quite naturally slim and with decent sized C-D cuppers that feel pretty real and have a nice hang to them. Her skin is white and has a soft feel, flesh kinda hangs off her - like a lady of leisure.

The lighting in the showers is not complementary for any of these girls, even young jap ones. Every blemish and bump is emphasised, so I try to not focus on looks in the shower. She gave a nice soapy wash down.

Friendly and shy at the same time. Her face is quite made up but she has pretty features that sometimes make her look young and other times more mature. She definitely gives off a more elegant, classy vibe. Suspect she is older than the claimed mid20’s.

PRE-GAME
    Catbath is great, with some B2B using her assets well to tease and arouse me. I got a few nice grabs of those melons. Reckon they are her best feature. BBBJ is nice but very shallow and went for ages. Lot’s of: “hen da..” (very big) comments so she may have been trying to get me over the line quickly.

MAIN EVENT
    She straddled me in cowgirl and started shallow and fast. I pulled her in for some more slow and deep play. Her boobs felt great and I held her against me with my hand on her neck while slowly gyrating. Switch to mish always brings up tempo and I pounded away for a while, squishing her body under me. She is actually still quite small. Her mouth was only at my shoulder.

Switch to doggy was hesitant but convinced her it was the only way to get me off sooner. Some hard slams in this position to watch her wobbly bits jiggle around. Alas after less than a minute of hard pounding she cried out: “tong.” (pain), so finished her off in missionary again. Must have gone for a while in this position cos when the haze cleared I found her panting rapidly with her head lolling off the edge of bed. How did we get there?

AFTERWARDS
    Bit more chatting… I do think my Mando is getting better. Wonder if I’m getting my moneys worth. $170 for 30mins of Chinese lessons!

OVERALL
    She’s not bad, can see lots of punters would like her. No kissing, but she has a friendly demure nature. Quite smiley and even though I reckon she is probably early 30’s she holds up really well.

Happy Punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for review. No kissing, and how about 69, DATY?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes to 69 and DATY. I reckon Nicole's a bit over 30, still hot with a great rack!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pic on website real?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Pic on website real?
    Probably...hard to say though with the angle.