Thread: Japane Jamiee - Girl Next Door, will reminds you of your college sweetheart

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japane Jamiee - Girl Next Door, will reminds you of your college sweetheart

Person's Name: (Japan) Jamiee

Establishment: Sakura 57

Date of Visit: Apr 2023

Rates: $280 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: from the line up

Size/shape: Short (160 cm), not slim, Nice B cup

Looks: Girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: LFK, DFK, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

English: Just okay (Use Translator if you want to strike a conversation).

Details: I always book a girl in advance but this just could not find anyone, everybody was so busy. I saw the line up and book Jamiee, she seemed sweet and her face resembled to one my neighbours who I had a small crush on.

Without wasting our time, we took our clothes off and hit the shower, and cleaned ourselves. She does not has a gym bod but fats at the right place, and a good smiling attitude which is more important than anything else IMHO. I asked if I could kiss her, and she said yes. I immediately realised that she is new into the game and still learning, we had a mix of LFK/DFK and jumped onto the bed.

On the bed, little bit of catbath and she gave a decent blowjob (based on her age and experience). After that she dommed me up, and used a condom which didn't fit me. Remember, I told she is new . I know I am not very big, and this is the first time a WL could not guess the right size. Anyways, she took out another condom and we fucked in a few positions, cowgirl to start with, missionary, doggie, and then flat doggie. This is my favourite one. She requested me to go slowly at all times, and I (obviously) obliged. Then I asked her if I could finish in her mouth and she smiled and obliged. It was good to blow the load into a 20 something girl's mouth.

Second round, I just asked for BBBJ as that is what I enjoyed the most with her. Good 20 mins or so, and then I blowed one more round and I left as a happy man.

Overall, she is a sweet girl, just take it slowly just like your first GF and you would love it.

Lastly, as always YMMV.

Thank you lebman for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 14-04-2023 at 04:31 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's $290 now for 1 hour?

Well good on 2x cim, i had the least cim or dfk or proper cat bath, or dd in this shop (compare with gonza and no5).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR. Is she shaved down there? Some newbies from JP keep their bushes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post
    Person's Name: (Japan) Jamiee

Establishment: Sakura 57

Date of Visit: Apr 2023

Rates: $280 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: from the line up

Size/shape: Short (160 cm), not slim, Nice B cup

Looks: Girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: LFK, DFK, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

English: Just okay (Use Translator if you want to strike a conversation).

Details: I always book a girl in advance but this just could not find anyone, everybody was so busy. I saw the line up and book Jamiee, she seemed sweet and her face resembled to one my neighbours who I had a small crush on.

Without wasting our time, we took our clothes off and hit the shower, and cleaned ourselves. She does not has a gym bod but fats at the right place, and a good smiling attitude which is more important than anything else IMHO. I asked if I could kiss her, and she said yes. I immediately realised that she is new into the game and still learning, we had a mix of LFK/DFK and jumped onto the bed.

On the bed, little bit of catbath and she gave a decent blowjob (based on her age and experience). After that she dommed me up, and used a condom which didn't fit me. Remember, I told she is new . I know I am not very big, and this is the first time a WL could not guess the right size. Anyways, she took out another condom and we fucked in a few positions, cowgirl to start with, missionary, doggie, and then flat doggie. This is my favourite one. She requested me to go slowly at all times, and I (obviously) obliged. Then I asked her if I could finish in her mouth and she smiled and obliged. It was good to blow the load into a 20 something girl's mouth.

Second round, I just asked for BBBJ as that is what I enjoyed the most with her. Good 20 mins or so, and then I blowed one more round and I left as a happy man.

Overall, she is a sweet girl, just take it slowly just like your first GF and you would love it.

Lastly, as always YMMV.
    Thanks for the review lebman.

I noticed that she's on the roster.

Did she look like the pics on the website?

Any recommendations of other J chicks from this shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing details information
    Many J girls from this shop

JAIMEE here today
    05/02/24 (MON)
    4pm - close

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208