Thread: Julie - pretty average experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

Julie - pretty average experience

Julie was probably one of the most average of punt I ever experienced in Saigon. Too much restrictions and very rushed service. Letting you all know so that you don't end up losing valuable money, afterall they're not less expensive, all we look for is a good service. Pretty disappointing if we don't get one for all the money and time and petrol we spend.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nice to know

Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    Julie was probably one of the most average of punt I ever experienced in Saigon. Too much restrictions and very rushed service. Letting you all know so that you don't end up losing valuable money, afterall they're not less expensive, all we look for is a good service. Pretty disappointing if we don't get one for all the money and time and petrol we spend.
    I would recommend either Jessica, Natalie and Chrissy in that order. Around 6 weeks ago Cherry was ok but I guess 7pm Saturday was not good timing for freshness. Guess it takes a bad experience to value great service.?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear man - Similar experience a month or so ago but claiming just returned from Thailand after enhancements so breast super sensitive and off limits after surgery so gave benefit of doubt though uneventful and uninterested - no chance of returning for Julie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad to hear this. I went here a few weeks ago to get waxed for holiday overseas. Will never do that again because too much redness/pimples/whatever.
    When I arrived at midday, already a bloke waiting at the counter with no one watching the counter. After 10 minutes he left.
    In came a lady casually dressed with groceries, Didn't get her name cause I wasn't sure if she was just a reception/boss. Said I had to wait around 15 minutes for the girl to finish who did the waxing.
    I saw 2 other girls with customers already.
    In came a different guy and the girl at the counter ended up changing into a nice dress, and went to a room. I'm judging by the photos in Wechat that she may have been Natalie.
    1 of the other girls finished and changed outfits. Introduced herself as Julie. She looked nice and I was keen to ask her for a massage afterwards.
    It started off okay but then her attitude became sour like she knew me. I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

This place is way out of the way for me, but I be keen to see Natalie, Jessica and not Julie anymore if I was in the area.

I had Julie for waxing at Bexley one time. She did a good waxing job for me.
    It would have been nice if she had playfully rub and tease me a bit before asking if I wanted to stay massage.

I did stay for 30mins NHJ rub, it was then I found her very reserve and the comment about breast work does explain why she didn’t want to be touched much.

I would return to have her do waxing again, and I may take the extra offer of her been naked as she does the waxing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh mate I have to say the last time I got a waxing was about 2 months ago
    Can’t remember her name but I’d never seen her before wham bam and fuck me im still getting over it
    I’ve had 3 waxings before never had an issue
    The massage was not even average and the hand job I could of done better myself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't seen her very recently but I was a regular with Julie and I always found her to give great massage and a lovely connection.