Thread: 227 Broadway Bulk Review

Junior Member(有D料到)

227 Broadway Bulk Review

Hi guys,

Considering 227 Broadway has a great reputation in the industry, I think a new review is in order since there aren’t that many on here. I normally opt for a CBJ in my sessions so I don’t really have much NHJ experience. Here is my breakdown of some of the girls I like to see:

Maria (Thai): The first thing that stands out about Maria is her stunning face. A face that no doubt turns heads on the street. Keep in mind she does have tiny breasts but her gorgeous face makes up for it. She knows how to make you feel special through the GFE as she is a great conversationalist and likes to give compliments. She is a lanky girl who doesn’t look strong but she gives a great deep tissue massage. For her CBJ, she is a bit hit and miss. Some sessions she’s great, and others it seems she is on autopilot.

Milar (Thai): Another punter said Milar has the face on a big Thai tourism billboard which I could not have put it better. She has lovely dark skin and a sweet smile. Body wise she has a nice fit ass (you can tell she does to the gym). GFE not really on offer as she is a reserved girl but her service is consistent and skillful. Her CBJ is a her biggest strength imho. If you tell her how you like it she will accomodate. Does a nice and slow one for me and does some eye contact. Even continues to suck for a little bit after cumming. After the session she tends to open up conversationally.

These girls are my regulars but I hope to add to my list so will post reviews accordingly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the reviews, Jedi Master.

I did see Maria, at first i thought she was a pretty ladyboy but shes not. Her massage is quite good, very good use of elbows and part II was very sensual.

Would also like to give mentions to Celine and Stella, both stunners. I'd give reviews but doesn't look like they work there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool, is Celine the same as Epping 41…Which same as Jolie ns107, ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Cool, is Celine the same as Epping 41…Which same as Jolie ns107, ?
    I never seen Celine at Epping 41 but judging by photos and body shape i dont think its the same girl. She looks more like the Celine at Heavenly Hands massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I thought she may have been as well considering how tall she is but no questions she is beautiful. Part 2 for first time was good for me as well but it dims after frequent visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    I never seen Celine at Epping 41 but judging by photos and body shape i dont think its the same girl. She looks more like the Celine at Heavenly Hands massage.
    I am pretty sure the Celine that was at 227 Broadway was also at Heavenly Hands Drummoyne. She is now at Le Soilel in Croydon. Imho she is a little overrated but amazing tips and showers you after which is a point of difference

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster42 View Post
    I am pretty sure the Celine that was at 227 Broadway was also at Heavenly Hands Drummoyne. She is now at Le Soilel in Croydon. Imho she is a little overrated but amazing tips and showers you after which is a point of difference
    What is Celines name at Croydon and Drummoyne? I think she is also Janis at 200 Stanmore but not sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    What is Celines name at Croydon and Drummoyne? I think she is also Janis at 200 Stanmore but not sure.
    She is no longer at Drummoyne but she goes by Celine at Croydon. I think mamasans lose patience with her scheduling and she is know to flake last minute or rock up late to work. Hence her becoming a bit of a journeyman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...dy-and-service
    Cheers guys - so i conclude theres 2 celines (T). The other one is in above link that is hit and miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any of the Friday girls recommended?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bumping up this thread!