Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WL outfits

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Thanks for announcing it. Should the public warn their daughters about a particular miniskirtaholic? 🤣🤣🤣
    I reckon "miniskirtaholic is code for "creep"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So let me get this straight, just because I admit to having a weakness for a certain type of attire, that makes me a creep?
    We had one guy talking about upskirts on escalators, not my scene. I don't do sneak-shots of girls in public, leave them to their own devices in the gym, am acutely aware not to hit on girls just performing their job (f&b attendants, retail assistant etc), but admitting that a tall girl (over 18, over 20 better) with long legs in a short pleated skirt with a hint of midriff and I should be on a sex offender's register?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't worry too mush asiafever, warwick is just in one of his moods today. He'll take a bex have a little nanna nap and he'll be back to his chirpy self.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't worry too mush asiafever, warwick is just in one of his moods today. He'll take a bex have a little nanna nap and he'll be back to his chirpy self.
    Bex has not been around for years, I don't have "nana" naps, and I'm chirpy, still reckon it's creepy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me, ive usually requested for girls to just come into the room with their street clothes. Only works if my session is at the start of their shift.

Some girls ive seen a lot, i request different outfits.
    Party dress, swimsuit, traditional dress of their ethnicity, costumes they may have, etc.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well I’m a leg man. One of the things that really turn me on is the accessories that girls wear on their legs to make them look sexier. Lacey elastic bands that they wear on their upper thighs, those really get me going. I also love anklets of any kind, metal bracelet type or even a simple red string.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Come on
    Nothing sexier than a tight tanned thai chick in a black a line mini with ruffles and nude stockings.
    Oh man....
    Nothing creepy or schoolgirly about it.

I'll have to get my girl to dress up for me on the weekend after dimner and shopping...if only I can wait that long...
    She is 23 BTW...not jailbait in case u r wondering..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well I’m a leg man. One of the things that really turn me on is the accessories that girls wear on their legs to make them look sexier. Lacey elastic bands that they wear on their upper thighs, those really get me going. I also love anklets of any kind, metal bracelet type or even a simple red string.
    Yep, totally get that, even just on one leg, mid-thigh, with a little gem dangling off it..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh, and who you are here? Saint Warwick? Wow. Here everyone, here, there is a Saint in adult forum, peeping and chatting
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Oh, and who you are here? Saint Warwick? Wow. Here everyone, here, there is a Saint in adult forum, peeping and chatting
    Bless you my ignorant uneducated little turd, a bit more schooling and you might be able to string a sentence together, there are some self appointed "creative writing" experts here who could give you some tuition...You are totally out of your depth. have a nice day....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bless you my ignorant uneducated little turd, a bit more schooling and you might be able to string a sentence together, there are some self appointed "creative writing" experts here who could give you some tuition...You are totally out of your depth. have a nice day....
    Oh that’s the way you ignore me?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the blokes who are discreet about punting, where do you buy outfits or costumes for WLs?
    Any good places in CBD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visit a regular ML in Eastwood and she has a rather unusual approach. She won't take her gear off at all, and being tall, slim, about 1.75, nearly always wears a dress which comes down to her calves. It suits her, makes her look classy and elegant. It suits me too, because beneath the dress she is sans either panties or bra, and doesn't mind a bit granting full access. When receiving DATY or riding cowgirl she provides a commentary which is basically along the lines of, "I'm only doing this for me - not you, so don't tell anyone else." I don't believe her for a split second, but I sure will not be doing anything to change her mind. Essentially she 's an expert tease but one who also delivers. "Vive la difference."

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I visit a regular ML in Eastwood and she has a rather unusual approach. She won't take her gear off at all, and being tall, slim, about 1.75, nearly always wears a dress which comes down to her calves. It suits her, makes her look classy and elegant. It suits me too, because beneath the dress she is sans either panties or bra, and doesn't mind a bit granting full access. When receiving DATY or riding cowgirl she provides a commentary which is basically along the lines of, "I'm only doing this for me - not you, so don't tell anyone else." I don't believe her for a split second, but I sure will not be doing anything to change her mind. Essentially she 's an expert tease but one who also delivers. "Vive la difference."
    Nicely done priapus. We all need to have a regular like this one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    That sounds awesome. You're lucky to have found an ML like her since teasing like that is sorta rare in my experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen a few girls at 227 NS and Seven Hills wear tacky nurse outfits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    For the blokes who are discreet about punting, where do you buy outfits or costumes for WLs?
    Any good places in CBD?
    Discreet... buy online....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12