Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WL outfits

Senior Member(無間使者)

WL outfits

Hey guys I'm new to punting so I wanted your advice.

Do popular places like Ginza, N5M, Kyoto206/Sakura57 usually let you request outfits for the WL to wear?
    If not, do you guys know any places that do?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am unsure but I believe the girls bring their own outfits, so unlikely you'd be able to request that. If you become a regular maybe you could convince them to buy and wear something to your taste next time. I saw someone that got feedback from a punter and got new outfits.

No harm in messaging them and asking. Let us know how you go.

Maybe a private would work better for this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sometimes the girls have their own costumes and sometimes the they wear a costume from the shops collection of costumes.
    As pp says if you become a regular with a girl you can ask her to wear an outfit of your choosing, but it's unlikely to happen at the first booking with the girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't be shy, just ask. They might have something prepared.
    I'm not that particular about the costumes, but I always carry a pair of stockings as it's a part of my leg/foot fetish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree most ladies will happily cater for your needs, assuming they have the kit. You could be a regular and buy outfits for them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am happy with them wearing their birthday suit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I am happy with them wearing their birthday suit.
    Birthday suit with high heels....you can't beat that outfit!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many a time when I know the lady I've asked that they go n put on their street clothes. Always hoping it's gonna be a dress so I can climb under.

Banned
    It's usually difficult to request a girl upon first visit to request her wear an outfit i.e. nurse, maid, policewoman or schoolgirl. However, when you get to know a girl better after a few visits that she could accommodate you. It would be easier for a WL than a ML to wear sexy outfits upon request.

I've heard guys buying outfits for girls to wear for them. The girl will wear the outfits for other guys too! Best to keep those outfits with you rather than let the girls have them so she can wear for other guys at your expense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bought outfits for plenty of ladies in the past and I have a box full of diff sizes and colours ready to go.
    I always leave the outfit with them and don't care if they use it with other Johns.
    Better that than your better half finding a cum stained nurses outfit in your stash.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Bought outfits for plenty of ladies in the past and I have a box full of diff sizes and colours ready to go.
    I always leave the outfit with them and don't care if they use it with other Johns.
    Better that than your better half finding a cum stained nurses outfit in your stash.
    Isn't it funny (or tragic) the things our better halves won't do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Birthday suit with high heels....you can't beat that outfit!
    But a lot better if it was a woman Zoo.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Isn't it funny (or tragic) the things our better halves won't do.
    If a married guy can't get what he wants (sexually) at home, who does he turn to? WL, SB or have extra marital affair on the side. No wonder many marriages are sexless and heading to the courts these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a married guy can't get what he wants (sexually) at home, who does he turn to? WL, SB or have extra marital affair on the side. No wonder many marriages are sexless and heading to the courts these days.
    Don't get me wrong my partner is very much up for dress up and fantasy and is vey receptive to me. There are a lot of reasons why guys get a bit on the side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Seriously though for me I'd never embark on an affair especially with a married lady . You run the risk of ruining somebody else's life. Not to mention if she has kids. Punting is much easier to control.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Seriously though for me I'd never embark on an affair especially with a married lady . You run the risk of ruining somebody else's life. Not to mention if she has kids. Punting is much easier to control.
    Absolutely. Not worth risking an irate potentially psychotic partner coming after you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Absolutely. Not worth risking an irate potentially psychotic partner coming after you
    You might lose a lot! Your assets and even having your penis chopped off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Personally I'd just like them to walk in wearing the outfits those girls dancing on IG wear, the high boots, mini skirt and crop top...and a pair of glasses would be nice... if a girl walked in dressed like that and did that "ting ting tang tang" dance before play got underway, I may just declare my innings very early if you get my meaning...

My name is Asiafever and I'm a miniskirtaholic...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post

My name is Asiafever and I'm a miniskirtaholic...
    Thanks for announcing it. Should the public warn their daughters about a particular miniskirtaholic? 🤣🤣🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As Bon Scott once sang "Lock up your daughter, and lock up your wife, lock up your back door and run for your life."

I don't discriminate, I saw a woman who was in her 40s in that outfit dancing on IG and she was hot as fuck. I didn't believe her age and so looked her up, sure enough, mid 40s.

Just no under 18 thanks. Even u20 these days I wonder if I would go there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast