Thread: Baby member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby member

Have been a punter for way too long and went out there did my thing with no idea of the outcome. Some good most bad and you learn as you go along. These forums are a godsend. Reading some great stories. Took what I’ve learnt in the last week and although haven’t been anywhere new I’ve been deterred from a few places.
    Sydney Girl Massage had some photos on their website and when I inquired they sent back photos of women who weren’t the same person.
    Pulled up at 2 establishments today and checked the forums and nothing nice was said and drove off from Granville and headed to Guildford where I checked the website and then rang them and found out their website was being updated. Drove off.
    In the meantime I’m very curious about a nuru massage. I’m speaking to a Lulu and Zara and I’m leaning towards Zara. I’ve read good things but I want to experience a rap nuru. Any tips would be appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would be interested too. Most of the nuru that is advertised seems to be some kind of voodoo massage or fake guru from what I read.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey gpav, like you, I have been punting on and off for quite a while but only joined recently. The knowledge some of the senior contributors have provided has helped me to avoid a few places I was tempted to try. Looking forward to the magic 50 posts to see what other knowledge is to be had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tough choice to make next week, first time nuru, a FS private or wax/massage. I’ve been reading about Thai Kasai massage and dragon tendon. Would love some advice on these.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Made contact with Zara and she was a pleasure to discuss and organise the session. I said I was nervous and she tried to make me feel at ease. I showed up an hour early and messaged Zara to let her know and read Aus99 to kill time. She called me up 15 minutes early and welcomed me into her beautifully appointed apartment overlooking the harbour. We have a lengthy conversation and she great to talk to about nuru and other subjects. Zara is tall and quite attractive for a mature woman. Her English is good and she’s of Mongolian descent. I shower alone and go on the bed face down for traditional massage to warm the muscles. After 10 minutes she starts the nuru with special oil. It feels cold and slippery and the sensation begins. It’s fantastic I tingled all over for the next 45 minutes. Slight rimming with the finger/thumb worked the member constantly. Felt fantastic. All the senses heightened I was in heaven. Zara indicates the crescendo is coming and I am at the precipice hanging. I feel at times it’s not going to happen until that rush and release. Like an eruption. Felt incredible. Another light massage and I gingerly walk to the shower alone feeling light headed. Warm shower did wonders. I check the time and it’s been an hour and half since the booking time. We exchange pleasantries, I feel like my mind and body are detached. I came to the session feeling right from playing football a few days before. Walked away light footed and feeling fantastic. No massage as made me feel this good. I think I shot sperm up to my armpit. Zara said you need to eat and replenish the 5 litres I just lost. I’m pretty sure her looks had nothing to do with it. Her technique is incredible and I am now 3 hours later still feeling fantastic. I highly recommend Zara. A must see.

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Glad you enjoyed! Zara is the best in all of Sydney at Nuru for sure.

Lulu is definitely also worth visiting! Her technique is also pretty good. She is however much younger and in her prime, and she offers a more sexual experience as opposed to tantric, if that's one way to explain it. Two very different flavors.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are there any contact details for both Lulu and Zara? Adrienne and Olivia have ads on locanto, but cant find Zara or Lulu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Zara has her website - http://www.eroticnuru.com/. She doesn’t advertise anywhere else, based on the chat we had after the session (great one) last week.

Lulu is WeChat only and is likely to respond only some days of the week. Try Shiny-lulu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers mp.syd, I'll check them both out