Thread: Dora - young and quiet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dora - young and quiet

Visited Dora last week to get some new experience in 41 Epping. I am now a regular to that shop after Beecroft closed down.

It was a quiet evening and Dora came in after knocking the door. She is around 5 feet and polite. Her English skills are limited as she has been in Australia only for an year.

Part 1: started with medium massage to neck and shoulders. After sometime she placed herself between my legs and started massaging my waist and legs.

Part 2: asked me to turn around and without me asking removed her top and started playing with me.
    I asked if she will do p3, and told her that I want to go all the way. She said ok and asked if I got my own dom. Then she went to the bathroom and washed herself and came back.

Part 3: she is inexperienced but tries well. She has small cups and I like small cups. She responds well to touching and sucking her assets. She feels tight inside and I could feel well inside. Asked her a couple of times to make sure I was not hurting. Does not try to fake to my liking. Overall it was a good relief .

Massage 6.5
    Attitude: 7
    Part 3: 7.5

Return factor : Yes. I feel she will open up more.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting us
    Appreciate your compliments
    Please come again