Thread: K EUNJI- SUPER SKINNY and SUPER SEXY. There's a NEW KOREAN SERVICE QUEEN in Sydney!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlnecklace View Post
    I personally like skinny girl with big boobs. So she’s definitely on my to do list. But it’s always good to hear some negative feedback so at least I would lower my expectations.

How would you rate her look? How’s her boobs? Is she young? Is she super friendly as described? Thanks in advance bro.
    Face is ok, looks like in her 30s. Bad boob job, just looks uneven and hard. Yes she’s super friendly and tries hard to please just don’t expect K Jessie or Rebecca skills and service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Face is ok, looks like in her 30s. Bad boob job, just looks uneven and hard. Yes she’s super friendly and tries hard to please just don’t expect K Jessie or Rebecca skills and service.
    So Rebecca is a lot better?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    So Rebecca is a lot better?
    Eunji has a prettier face than Rebecca in my opinion. Body-wise I much prefer Rebecca even after she has put on quite a bit of weight. Eunji's skin is not in its best shape and as others have said, bad boob job. I also found her bum to protrude a little too much, not quite sure if that's a result of poor posture or otherwise. That said, Eunji's service is very very GFE with non-stop passionate DFK if that's your thing. And again, she is very pretty in my eyes, especially when she smiles.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Eunji has a prettier face than Rebecca in my opinion. Body-wise I much prefer Rebecca even after she has put on quite a bit of weight. Eunji's skin is not in its best shape and as others have said, bad boob job. I also found her bum to protrude a little too much, not quite sure if that's a result of poor posture or otherwise. That said, Eunji's service is very very GFE with non-stop passionate DFK if that's your thing. And again, she is very pretty in my eyes, especially when she smiles.
    Good feedback bro!
    Yeah she is a pretty girl, and she has a great attitude and personality and very GFE, and can get a bit nasty and PSE too.
    As I said in my AR she is super skinny. I made that very clear. She is probably the skinniest girl I have ever had.
    As I have said many times in my ARs and general posts I generally prefer girls with a bit of meat on them, curvy, or even chubby is OK too, so Eunji is not my usual type, but as soon as I saw her I got so horny and turned on by her skinny body.
    And that combined with her personality and attitude, and I was horny as hell for the whole session. It was a fantastic punt.
    She is not a "Meat Lovers Special", but she is till very hot I reckon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Good feedback bro!
    Yeah she is a pretty girl, and she has a great attitude and personality and very GFE, and can get a bit nasty and PSE too.
    As I said in my AR she is super skinny. I made that very clear. She is probably the skinniest girl I have ever had.
    As I have said many times in my ARs and general posts I generally prefer girls with a bit of meat on them, curvy, or even chubby is OK too, so Eunji is not my usual type, but as soon as I saw her I got so horny and turned on by her skinny body.
    And that combined with her personality and attitude, and I was horny as hell for the whole session. It was a fantastic punt.
    She is not a "Meat Lovers Special", but she is till very hot I reckon.
    goddamit man. my to do list just keep getting longer and longer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Thanks for the description, sounds like similar service with Rebecca. Good to know there are other girls who provide good services