Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question on a trending concept of Discretion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

A Question on a trending concept of Discretion

I noticed a significant amount of girls in Ginza, No.5 and 42G are having a statement on their profile about their preferences. One doesn't see Westerners, the other one only sees Asians, the other doesn't want to see Koreans, the other one wants to avoid Indians, the other one doesn't wanna see any Japanese....Seems it has become quite a norm so instead of the client choosing, the girls chooses their client! On one hand I understand and I believe it's their right to decide whom they prefer to provide their services but on the other hand this is a brothel!! A sugarbabe can be clearly selective and by all means but for someone working in a shop, I find it quite difficult to comprehend. Once again. I do understand their point of view. One might have had a bad experience with certain ethnicities but it seems this has become a game!! Very few girls had this before Covid. I remember Hailey at No.5 had Asian only but despite this I managed to see her as a white guy and she was amazing. However these days every second girl has this statement! I would like to know what do you think about this trend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many girls are doing this secretly and don't want to be found out as some communities such as Korean and Japanese can be small. Quite understandable I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If it was a restaurant the anti race discrimination on top of the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I have absolutely no issue with it and find it no different to my walking in to a shop and choosing girl B because she (to me) looks better than girl A and girl C is an ethnicity that I do not find that interesting (based on experiences, else you never know).

In terms of the shops you reference, I have no experience but it could well be based on any manner of things.

i do know that for me, ability to converse is important and is why I prefer girls comfortable with english (not perfect speaking, but those that can converse) and I will not hang around where I may visit a shop and the girl shows me all on her phone using a translating app. May sound wrong but is about preferences and just as punters have them, I feel the ladies should be able to as well as they are a service provider and can choose to whom they providet he service

Banned
    It's their body, their choice end of story..........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    If it was a restaurant the anti race discrimination on top of the shop.
    Except it's not a restaurant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it's more than fair. I definitely don't feel any ill feelings or take offence if she's Asian only. None whatsoever. She has her reasons. Besides I know at 42g the Ladies see you on camera so you can be refused and you don't even know about it. Still understandable n acceptable. Ever been refused a dance....I have.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys, interesting observations. Now thinking about it again, I think its actually better compared to spending your cash on someone who doesn't feel like providing a good service!! It saves you some $$.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is up to each girl. I knew one Japanese who wanted to meet Japanese men only because they understood the culture (imagine, there is a cultural component to getting laid) and were generous (expat Japanese business guys here get a lot of money) but another Japanese girl recently didn't want to end up meeting a Japanese guy who knew her small network of friends in Sydney.

On the other hand, our Indian brothers are often rejected not only as punters but many get rejected on Tinder and other dating sites! You also see many of them get rejected by street girls at Bangkok and Pattaya.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'd say a lot has to do with NOT wanting to meet a like nationality because of the risk of her occupation becoming known to that nationality's network here. I know I tend to shy away from a certain nationality because I don't want to risk bumping into a "friend of a civilian friend", given my description would be a dead giveaway.

And I can also see the idea of common language and culture.

But as others have said, her choice, just as it's my choice as to who I prefer.

It's not like there are limited options around...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've never thought too much as to their reasoning for certain restrictions or how it is perceived,
    but simply acceptd it as their fundamental right given the nature of the service they provide.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feels like playing roulette, if it ends up that the girl doesn't want to see your ethnicity due to personal reasons which could range from bad experiences, hiding from their community, etc then all I can really do is accept it and move on.
    If they were locking out hairstyles or if we had to be screened by them, then I'd be much more "what the fuck". We got options and so do they.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isn't this typical? You can't book without seeing a girl first and they'll screen you out using the camera and you won't ever meet anyone that doesn't like who you are .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    All fair and good. The same way a punter might have preferences for certain girl ethnicities, so too can a girl have her preferences.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looking at it from a different perspective, its good in one way. If the WL has preferences and criteria, then her service quality will be good. Or think it this way, if she is forced into going with certain customers type who she doesn't want to meet, it won't be value for money for him as the quality won't be the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The positive side to this is that it brings the choice down to 19 from 20.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh much prefer to be refused by girl from the outset than have a poor experience with someone who really doesn’t want it with me. That is the pits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree with GoldfishMan. It’s their choice as mush as it is ours who we prefer to see. Damn wish Russian Anita at GC wasn’t Asian only. I feel that I’d get on with her rather swimmingly. Any of you lucky gentlemen have had to pleasure?

Banned
    There’s one Thai girl that says “no Thais”. TBH, I don’t think there are that many Thai mongers here in Australia, so the prospect of one slipping in to see is very remote. They get if free

Banned
    If this was any other business that had these racist policies, they’d be prosecuted, shut down and it would be all over the media. I guess no one sympathizes with mongers…. LOL

I sort of object to the owners allowing this sort of behavior. It’s not the Australia I know and foreigners need to fit in with our culture of a fair go for everyone. I bet they don’t discriminate when it comes to peddling their drugs. As someone mentioned above, it’s a brothel for fuck sakes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast