Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.parlour78a.com

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, face-sitting, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : OK Milfy face, slimish figure, A-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : It was OK but there are better girls here

My experience/comments : Booked Sally and she was ready when I arrived.

She has an OK MILFy face and was immediately cheerful. I showered and Sally removed her black nightie, bra and g-string.

She has a slimish figure (little bit cuddly) with A-cups and was fully shaved.

While I dried myself Sally lay on the bed, legs wide apart in the air.

I lay down and she knelt over me for some light kissing and she offered me a nipple to suck on.

She soon moved to between my legs, wiped me down and asked whether I wanted a condom or no condom suck.

It was an OK BBBJ – just slightly toothy with a few tissue-breaks but soft lips, good suction and good use of her tongue.

I asked for some 69 but Sally moved up and sat on my face. This was OK as Sally got loud but I don’t think she came.

I then got her to lie down for some DATY and she was loud again but no FIV was allowed.

After some more BJ I suggested we fuck and, as she dressed me, Sally said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl but this was short-lived as Sally soon asked that I fuck her so we switched to the mish.

Sally had her legs in the air but I couldn’t get any decent traction going (my fault – I was too tired after the weekend) so I withdrew and asked her to suck me again.

She applied some lube and alternated between sucking me and a HJ and it was during a HJ that I came so it wasn’t the CIM ending I was hoping for.

Sally had a quick wash and returned to the bed and gave me a light massage. She said she was from Guangdong Province and has been here three years. She is only at 78a on Mondays and works other days at massage parlours in Blacktown and Campsie.