Thread: IRUMI - mechanical and very green.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

IRUMI - mechanical and very green.

On a whim, decided to pop in and happened to see gorgeous girl heading upstairs. Found out later that this was Cara. Very quiet today, plenty of girls in the line-up, except the Viet chick I just saw. Ended up picking IRUMI - a very lithe young looking thing, who kinda resembled this HK girl I used to work with 20years ago.

SCOPING
    Showered for a while - waiting… When she did arrive she told me to stay where I was so we could shower together. She stripped down quickly, made the bed and just like my post uni crush this girl is pale, just over 160cm, skinny with a long petite upper body and A cuppers that kinda work on her minuscule waist. Her face is pretty with large almond eyes and a naturally angular face, looks like a teenager. Accurate roster pics, but she must only smile for the cameras. Small talk was hard as her English is basic. She also seemed to have a routine that she just wanted to stick to.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and she gingerly straddled me, like she was trying to not make contact. Asked if I wanted to kiss and it was soft and nervous like a first timer. She flicked her tongue around every so often and she tasted very fresh. But this lasted maybe a minute before she started the catbath. Soft little licks and kisses all over my body making her way to my cock. I watched her on the ceiling mirror and her waist looked thinner than my thighs. Long lithe body twisted sensually. From the side mirror I could see her ribs etched out beneath lanky arms and her head moving to a nice rhythm. This image alone got me pretty hard.

BBBJ was… ‘unique’ is probably the word. First she insisted I spread my legs further apart so she had more room, then she kept her mouth over only the nob and it was like she had filled her mouth with water and was just swirling it around in there with her tongue, using my nob as a plug. Light suction and very shallow pumping followed. Every so often she would push my legs apart cos perhaps I had brought them too close together - weird. It kept me from really doing anything but to just lie there and let her do her thing. Eventually she dommed me up with her mouth (nice…) and then proceeded with a CBJ that was a bit deeper, maybe just above halfway. Went for ages but finally she reached for some lube.

MAIN EVENT
    Given her petite frame I didn’t expect her to just sit on my cock straight away, but once I got through a nice tight hole she pretty much went balls deep and didn’t make much of a reaction. She bounced around to her own rhythm for a bit resting her arm on either side of me. I tried to sit up and pull her into me but she pulled away… so I tried to kiss her again and only got a 5sec open mouthed pash. Eventually I sat up and started kissing her nipples. I tried to flip her into mish but she got alarmed at the movement and instead flipped herself around and lay down on her back.

I entered her in mish and as I lay down to embrace her she put her hand against me and told me I was too heavy. Fuck me! Felt like I was fucking a porcelain doll… or she just found my body detestable. I had to pretty much raise myself up on my arms like a gorilla and fuck her with just our privates touching!

Needless to say I couldn’t cum this way and when I tried to pound her a bit she just angled her legs under me to obstruct my movement. I pulled out and indicated for doggy. She told me to be gentle and I obliged.

Felt awesome to wrap my hands around that tiny waist and touch my thumbs together. Nothing she could do about the contact in this position. I finally got my hands all over her body but as I pumped away she slowly but surely crawled herself up against the wall till her head was almost banging against it as we fucked. Very annoying… wasn’t feeling it at all and was half a mind to just dismount and shower, but somehow managed to finish with a few jerky spasms.

AFTERWARDS
    No cuddling, just a quick cleanup with tissues and more listerine before she directed me back to the shower for the same routine - front then back wash, with slightly too hot water. While we changed, I finally got her to open up to some conversation and smile a bit - 22yr old on working holiday. Will be out of here in early July and honestly I think she will be happy to be done with Australia. Her whole demeanor tells me that she doesn’t want to be doing this job and is just going through the motions.

OVERALL
    She is a pretty, young nubile. I do like her look and feel. Very pretty when she smiles, but it’s not great fucking someone who clearly dislikes being touched. The whole session felt mechanical for me.

Happy Punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm remind me of a jap girl from different shop.. also a dud. Keep interupting like go here do that this running the whole session. And doing things so i can push deep (and no im not that big). Anyway, just please avoid all short term jap girls. Any shops. They just here to rip our $ off.