Thread: Disappointing

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Disappointing

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5...accinated.html

I saw this old Japanese granny late last week. She’s not 38 as claimed, but more like 48.

Price: $100/30 min
    Looks: tall, medium to large build, big tits (but wait)
    Service: massage, BBBJ, sex
    Value for money: cheap
    Will I return: no

Booking was easy, 0406 228 538. Lives in a secured small block apartment in Wentworthville.

Not a lot to write. Went in, settled money and in the bed. She disrobed her towel and asked for CBJ or BBBJ, and I opted BBBJ (no extra). Her BBBJ was good, no teeth, but deep and good technique. No kissing, no playing with nipples only holding and feeling tits while being sucked. Blew the load in her mouth. Then she gave good oil massage and went for sex. It was very mechanical, but watching big bouncing round tits that I couldn’t suck or play with nipples was a bit of solace.

Then cleaned up and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Fun, sorry you had a dud punt there. I only look for these types of releases when nothing else is around and just want to get a shot off in a mouth. When I went there I wanted to turn around and walk away but little brain made me stay!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    Hey Fun, sorry you had a dud punt there. I only look for these types of releases when nothing else is around and just want to get a shot off in a mouth. When I went there I wanted to turn around and walk away but little brain made me stay!
    Look like where you go they go out of business and put on address to avoid

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    Hi DogBouy - completely agree. Our cock is smarter than our brain when it comes to punt. Too many fakes and value punt quality has eroded beyond repair in recent times

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Bad luck mate. In general my experience with these kinds of ads is poor lol. Only once or twice have I had a really good experience from it - one was an italian girl offering massage and hj for $50. She was actually young. But the other 90% are all pretty bad.

My early punting years were full of these hopeful trips. Nowadays I look for places or providers with reputation and can kinda get the sense of it from the ad and what people say. Places get good reputations here on this site for a reason!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have to confess that I also made a visit to Sasa last week too. I didn't have high expectations but was still a few notches down once the door opened.
    She is a pleasant person though and good BBBJ. There was halitosis in the air which I tried to ignore but couldn't. She isn't a well preserved MILFy type.
    I was happy to escape after 30 mins and glad I didn't agree to any longer.

I also got scolded for getting stuck in traffic and not getting there bit earlier

This is why privates are such a roll of the dice. I've almost swore myself off them.
    Hard pass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I have to confess that I also made a visit to Sasa last week too. I didn't have high expectations but was still a few notches down once the door opened.
    She is a pleasant person though and good BBBJ. There was halitosis in the air which I tried to ignore but couldn't. She isn't a well preserved MILFy type.
    I was happy to escape after 30 mins and glad I didn't agree to any longer.

I also got scolded for getting stuck in traffic and not getting there bit earlier

This is why privates are such a roll of the dice. I've almost swore myself off them.
    Hard pass.
    Yeah, this is in Chatswood right? Total waste of money...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got to confess too, after seeing one of the reports, I decided to take a plunge too knowing it is going to be a shit punt.

The lady claims to be Japanese (but I reckon she is chinese), and no definitely not 38.. more like 50+ grandma.

I don't really want to go in to details as the experience is pretty much like what the others had described and I got short changed, as she had a regular that arrived early and asked me to leave early.. lol, was more than happy to gtfo that shit place.

If I was to choose between Ada or her, I will happily go and see Ada again.. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From my limited experience, if an ad has very limited photos and no face, and the price is like $100 for 30m, then that's a red flag and 90% of the time it will be below expectation, disappointment, or dud punt...e.g. add 20 to age, MILF=granny etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i 2nd that kruz

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    locanto is full of these 40-ish mamma's. Just add 10 years to whatever age they say they are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So hard to find real authentic ads these days on Locanto, either fakes or heavily photoshopped or using photos from 10+ years ago...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unfortunate buddy, but we really appreciate you sharing your review with us here, hope you have better luck on ur next punts

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    Better luck next time man, thanks for the intel.

Always put extra +10 years gap from the age advertised