Went to Sakura after long time. Surprisingly it wasn't that busy in the evening and no one else was around which is a good thing. I picked K Mona from the lineup as I thought she looked good. Before making payment I asked if she does DFK and the guy said yes. I think it is always better to ask before the session. I had some bad experiences in the past.

Into the room Mona walks in and I told her what I was looking for. I think she got the message. Into the shower she did usual cleaning and I initiated kissing. She was okay with that. I said CBJ only. We went to bed and continued kissing. Then onto the usual routine to suck the boobs which I thought she enjoyed too. I was hard and asked if she can put on the condom for blowjob. Blowjob was okay and she did some eye contact. It was long one and I asked her to stop as I was about to cum. Didn't wanna waste the rest of the session if I finish so early.
We started missionary with lots of passionate kissing. Asked her to turn over and we did in doggy for a while. It was great view to watch her ass from that point.
Into missionary again and this time I went all hard and finished in that missionary.

It was a good session overall.