Thread: L2 518 Kent Street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

L2 518 Kent Street

Long time lurker first time poster. Checked out 518 Kent street on WeChat :kentstmassage was told Angela and Anna were working . When I arrived Angela introduced herself very bright and bubbly hard to say but probably early 30’s. $80 for the hour she asked how I would like the massage I asked for medium as I just wanted to relax, she started on the back neck and shoulders slowly working away. Then the strokes got longer and slowly started to tease the ass cheeks. She then started on the legs and the strokes got more and more teasing, plenty of TT and lots of ass teasing .. slowly she starts teasing my ass and slowly working her finger in while tickling my balls with the other hand.. on to the flip she takes off her clothes to reveal a tidy body small but real tits nice little ass and a tidy but untrimmed pussy. She slowly starts to reinsert the finger and squeezes and pulls my cock and continues to work her magic on both ends while my hand was gently rubbing her clit .. after about 10
    mins of this I exploded like a volcano she cleaned me up offered me a shower .. then finished with a head massage … she works Monday and Tuesdays here and I am looking forward to trying again and see if anything else is on offer.. was $50 for the extras I gave her a little extra as she was very very good I would highly recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks good review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When it was pissing down rain yesterday I went in just for a look to check out the wildlife here. I was greeted at the door by a woman who said she was the only one working, she was Chinese, fat and at LEAST 60yo...no thanks.