Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 season /mint

Senior Member(無間使者)

4 season /mint

Went to 4 season/mint this week. Saw a rather good looking girl starts with L. On the flip, she told me the menu. She quoted $280 for a bj. I thought about calling the cops as this is robbery to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    4S Full of golden pussies but most other shops are catching up fast.
    IMO it started when the bullshit Body slide $150 option appeared on the menu thereby forcing other options up to higher tiers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Went to 4 season/mint this week. Saw a rather good looking girl starts with L. On the flip, she told me the menu. She quoted $280 for a bj. I thought about calling the cops as this is robbery to me.
    Only way is to politely refuse and say "just a massage thanks" - I know, its hard to when your rocket is ready - we all need to do it or else bad pricing is rewarded....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good on you, I usually laugh in their faces, get dressed and walk out making a comment to the manager if they are there. As per tab said if they're trying to screw you, no need for politeness.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree with everyone, walking is the best option. I'm not made of freakin money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell them dreaming and walk !! Until they get the message and bring price down to pre Covid what a joke

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have notice a trend recently of MLs raising their prices and to be honest it's been off putting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is always the distinct possibility that when a ML quotes an absurdly high price for a certain service, which she will know is way above the usual rate around town, it is her way of saying that she doesn't want to do that for you....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    There is always the distinct possibility that when a ML quotes an absurdly high price for a certain service, which she will know is way above the usual rate around town, it is her way of saying that she doesn't want to do that for you....
    Some also place value on their services. Had one say she does fs for $300 or more because she doesnt want scumbags fucking her.

A hot 25yo quoted $400 for fs to deter customers as you suggest. I was feeling generous so called her bluff. Turns out I was only 1 of three who did. One guy paid 1K, another younger guy got it at the same price cause “he was hot”, so i feel I got value here. She was bloody good too. A fun 2 hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Some also place value on their services. Had one say she does fs for $300 or more because she doesnt want scumbags fucking her.

A hot 25yo quoted $400 for fs to deter customers as you suggest. I was feeling generous so called her bluff. Turns out I was only 1 of three who did. One guy paid 1K, another younger guy got it at the same price cause “he was hot”, so i feel I got value here. She was bloody good too. A fun 2 hours.
    she probably boasted to the others how much she got paid for FS, and the other ML's raised their prices to compete with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, was this ML at smile? I heard a similar story there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmm sounds like Gina?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Colombian girl? I think I know who you are talking about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    I have notice a trend recently of MLs raising their prices and to be honest it's been off putting
    Not everywhere is like that... I've stumbled upon a nice Japanese gem with a lot of services available for 2 X pines... They are out there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Not everywhere is like that... I've stumbled upon a nice Japanese gem with a lot of services available for 2 X pines... They are out there.
    Care to share or at least give hints?
    So what do you consider as "lots of services" for 2 pines?
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    the costly "extra" trend has been spreading, not getting much with 2pines these days, walked a few times recently...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Walking out

I’m am encouraged when guys say walk out if price too hi. Body slide is a scam IMO. I like an early flip so i know what’s available and how many pines. Anything near Indro apart from FS and LMH? Maybe i should try elsewhere. West End?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried aqua? Taringa?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    the costly "extra" trend has been spreading, not getting much with 2pines these days, walked a few times recently...
    Personally I find if you go for a mature ML and treat them well they are good value for money and show their appreciation. My thoughts as I’m an oldie my self. 😀

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    I know it’s a dive but Perfect Health Toowong.. not cheapest with initial price but have found good value with youngish and ok cute S***a for two pines.. V**i might be okay, yet to try.. would say too curvy for most.. looks ok to me. There’s another there who is quite frankly fearsome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast