Thread: Any recommendations for FS near Eastwood

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any recommendations for FS near Eastwood

Hey bros,

I will be hanging in the WestRyde, Eastwood area tomorrow. Any recommendations for 64Taren/533 level of service around these parts? Sorry I am new to this area so no idea. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Mate,

I hightly recommend Roger's place. I live in Eastwood, and go to 22 brodie street rydalmere once a week. Lastweek i was waiting for Wendy, and have a drink with Roger, he is also living in Eastwood.

It is only 10 mins drive from where i live.

Cheers

Park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wyinspark View Post
    Hi Mate,

I hightly recommend Roger's place. I live in Eastwood, and go to 22 brodie street rydalmere once a week. Lastweek i was waiting for Wendy, and have a drink with Roger, he is also living in Eastwood.

It is only 10 mins drive from where i live.

Cheers

Park
    Thanks for the reply brother.
    Where is Rogers Place bro?
    Is it in Eastwood? Or outside of Eastwood?
    Thank you brother!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Eastwood Remedial Massage
    Is this place a legit special service massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by specialsausage View Post
    RnT at best from older MLS mainly. No FS but a couple of good RnT's 2 minutes walk on the East side of the railway. Raintree or Blue Moon. Go to Google maps, 'Massage Eastwood' look at the facilities and work it out. Failing all that, take a 10 minute run to 2 Pope Street Top Ryde which is very good and popular - but book first, they get busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gladesville 42 is about a 12 minute drive from Eastwood.

Blue Moon on the Korean side of Eastwood (literally at the very end of the street) also does FS. However, for the same dollar you'd be better off going to Gladesville.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by specialsausage View Post
    Been there a handful of times over the past 12 months and been offered FS every time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There's no "guaranteed" fs in Ewoo except for the privates. It has been offered quite willingly in the past at the two shops that are under the same management, Blue Moon and Ewoo Remedial. Raintree I've never heard of fs being offered but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Carlo and Epping shops have been hit and miss in that regards, but as has been said, you're better off just going to 42G if that's what you're after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    There's no "guaranteed" fs in Ewoo except for the privates. It has been offered quite willingly in the past at the two shops that are under the same management, Blue Moon and Ewoo Remedial. Raintree I've never heard of fs being offered but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Carlo and Epping shops have been hit and miss in that regards, but as has been said, you're better off just going to 42G if that's what you're after.
    Eastwood is mainly in Ryde Council LGA with part in Parramatta LGA and the boundary with Hornsby LGA close on the north side. A few years back Ryde Council gave a number of shops a hard time with investigations etc. 3 or 4 closed round about that time, not as a direct result but the operators seemed to get fed up. The council then backed off about the time that planning irregularities started to be looked at by ICAC ! The only reminder perhaps is that owners might still tend to be a little more circumspect with unknown new clients. The safest comment may be that YMMV just the same as it will anywhere else. My experience at Blue Moon and Raintree is that the range of services available is similar at both but it depends more on the individual ML.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was there last week and offered FS. But, I declined. imo 42G is best if you're after fs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont go carlingford.....its scary there. All three shops....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2020 View Post
    Dont go carlingford.....its scary there. All three shops....
    Didn't even know there's actually shops in Carlo... Thought they all work privately under the Private Girls Group on E&B, used to be scattered all around the new apartments there. Once had a middle aged lady, not bad looking just that her service is a little boring but halfway through BJ a younger, hotter chick walks in our room and ask if she can join for a threesome for extra $$$... Of course! Would've been better if it was for free lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting....when was that lol, i would like an encounter like that haha