Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lingering smells after visit to massage parlors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Do you know the answer?

I've been in shops where the ML has virtually come straight from the previous customer, and when she finished with me has gone straight to the next. Hardly time for "good hygiene" between. Don't go to that shop anymore.
    I saw one too.

I kissed her and messed up her lipsticks. And her hair was a mess from our activities. She came out of the room and went into the next customer. I looked at her in surprise. I should have told her to fix herself up first.

But in shops such as Summerville with ensuite bathroom you could see the girl washing herself up inside the glass screen bathroom.

One Summerville ML told me directly in Cantonese at 5 minutes before the end of the session: "Let me go and wash my pussy."

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You know how many customers a girl go through a day and how many times she washes between her legs?

It has no smell. It's antiseptic, deep-cleansed and spray cleaned as much as a hospital.

I saw one with my own eyes inserted a tube with long noose to apply the cleansing cream between her legs.
    That's not for cleansing. They use a douche for that, if they do it that is. And a douche bag wouldn't have cream in it.

What you saw, if it was a "cream" in a tube injected straight into the pussy, was probably medication for bacterial vaginosis. Not an STI, but it causes a big stink from their pussies if left unchecked. Makes their pussy smell like rotten fish, bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks everyone for the tips, you are all legends 😁😁😁. Will do check with ML next time. Happy punting 😅.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I never got strong smell from oils at massage shops before. Feels oily and uncomfortable even after hot towels though, I hate it. Always can’t wait to go home and shower to get rid of the oily feeling.

Amyways I always thought the oils are unscented. Even if they are scented I suppose they should smell nice.

The only bad smell experience I had at shop was once when I entered a room soon after another customer had finished. The stench just hit me right away . I dun know if it was from body odour or something else but it was horrendous. I told the ML but she said she dun smell it. I guess maybe she was in tat room for so long she became acclimatised to the strong odour. I asked if we could switched room but she was reluctant. I guess other rooms were busy or she liked that room. So she just sprayed the room with some scented air freshener. It kinda help but after the emd I could not wait to go back and throw my clothes in the laundry amd shower like mad.

As for the others mentioning perfume from MLs its also only other smell that I get sometimes. But I dun mind it and it doesn’t bother me as I’m single.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing worse then when you do anal BBFS and you're pissing poo pellets afterwards

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227 Broadway uses unscented soaps, they seem to get being discrete. Though I bring my own soap now.

My last punt I asked for no oil. They used powder which didn't seem to smell, but it makes the skin feel smoother afterwards.

I've had perfume linger from someone. I turned up the A/C in my car so I started to sweat to hopefully mask it with my own smell .

This thread makes me sick lol, but such is punting...

Quote Originally Posted by paranoidpunter View Post
    227 Broadway uses unscented soaps, they seem to get being discrete. Though I bring my own soap now.

My last punt I asked for no oil. They used powder which didn't seem to smell, but it makes the skin feel smoother afterwards.

I've had perfume linger from someone. I turned up the A/C in my car so I started to sweat to hopefully mask it with my own smell .

This thread makes me sick lol, but such is punting...
    I did something similar one time during my first marriage. Smell was so strong from the WLs perfume. So I smoked a ciggy with the windows drawn up in my car, then went for a brisk walk around the block to work up a sweat. When I got home, my then-wife was complaining I smelt like shit!

Another time was when my then GF / mistress gave me a big ol hicky right on my neck. WTF... I'll admit, that turned me on a lot and I ended up doing her multiple times that night, but geez how do you cover that up?

I pretended that the necklace I was wearing was irritating my skin so I scratched myself very hard in that area to get an abrasion. Hurt like hell but I think I got away with it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hi guys, just had RnT massage today and had work afterwards. I noticed the lingering smells from my body is bad which is the oil they used for massage me. Its kind embarrassing to be around around at work with that kind of smells. I don't know what kind of oil they use (my guess is coconut oil) and was pretty hard to remove it in the shower. Normally do you ask for no oil or do they have other type of oil? Cheers ☺️
    Could be your guilty conscience on why you keep smelling it when you left.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it normal for the ML to apply baby powder? This was applied after a oil wipe down and I feel that it has a stronger smell than any other oil I've had on my back combined. Fifth ever massage and never had any powder sprinkled on before. Maybe my bo was too much for her

Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    Is it normal for the ML to apply baby powder? This was applied after a oil wipe down and I feel that it has a stronger smell than any other oil I've had on my back combined. Fifth ever massage and never had any powder sprinkled on before. Maybe my bo was too much for her
    I’m with you bro, fucking hate it when they put any type of powder on me. That shit is so easy to see on your darker clothes, not to mention strong smelling. It’s really a lot worse that oils.

And to answer your question, no it is not normal to get powder sprinkled on you during a massage session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sometimes you can't even wash off the poon smell after 3 times!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Over thinking it. Most people stink anyway for various reasons. Deodorant if you're worried . Or Go to places that have a shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    Never had any powder put on me? Don't get why they'd do that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wives can smell it a mile away. Definitely need a masking agent like decorub or a chlorine pool. Or dont go home for a day or 2.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you can have a shower afterwards don't use any of the products on offer be it bodywash or hair products. Just turn the hot water up as much as possible & let it do it's job on your cock, arse & mouth & everywhere else then dry off with the towel hard. Tempting as it is to use even your own deodrant or aftershave or mouthwash in your car or wherever don't. Just walk around & get a bit dishevelled the rest of the day, this works well if you punt early morning or lunchtime or early afternoon. Plenty of time before you get home so that you're not too "clean" & arousing suspicion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    If you can have a shower afterwards don't use any of the products on offer be it bodywash or hair products. Just turn the hot water up as much as possible & let it do it's job on your cock, arse & mouth & everywhere else then dry off with the towel hard. Tempting as it is to use even your own deodrant or aftershave or mouthwash in your car or wherever don't. Just walk around & get a bit dishevelled the rest of the day, this works well if you punt early morning or lunchtime or early afternoon. Plenty of time before you get home so that you're not too "clean" & arousing suspicion.
    Always wise words from ColesBag

Banned
    Go and eat Asian food. Keep the receipt. If your wife asks you can say it must be the restaurant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Go and eat Asian food. Keep the receipt. If your wife asks you can say it must be the restaurant
    We are eating asian! Thats the point!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have found that the "lingering smells" are often just remnants in your nasal passages. Even after a shower, they don't go away. You can smell it, but other people can't.

Splashing some water up your nostrils, or some nasal sprays, will get rid of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lingering smell? How bout lingering taste. Some ladies have funny taste when you DFK like they haven’t been to a dentist in years. And when you go down to DATY, smelled like something’s been brewing down there for days or weeks, but you’re too much of a nice guy to stop and carry out your minimum service. But you feel obligated to let her taste her own pussy juice so you go right up to DFK her but she doesn’t flinch because she’s used to her own taste. Then you’re wondering how many bros BBBJ CIM and BBFS CIP her to leave her in the state she was. And it stays with you for hours, sometimes days!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast