Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lingering smells after visit to massage parlors.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lingering smells after visit to massage parlors.

Hi guys, just had RnT massage today and had work afterwards. I noticed the lingering smells from my body is bad which is the oil they used for massage me. Its kind embarrassing to be around around at work with that kind of smells. I don't know what kind of oil they use (my guess is coconut oil) and was pretty hard to remove it in the shower. Normally do you ask for no oil or do they have other type of oil? Cheers ☺️

Banned
    Personally the lingering fragrance of my regular ML's makeup and perfume stay on my shirt for a long day. I just tossed it into the washing machine. If I continue to wear it I could feel her presence is with me with her lingering fragrance around me.

For your case you could experiment with different types of massage oil and find the one you like best and bring it to the shop to ask them to use it on you.

I've heard from two punters that they even bring their own towels to the shop for the showers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In your case, I would probably ask for no oil. Personally it doesn't make much of a difference without it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I thought the post was going to be about cum and fishy smells.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    In your case, I would probably ask for no oil. Personally it doesn't make much of a difference without it.
    Talcum powder is a good substitute. Good lubrication, without smell or oily residue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hi guys, just had RnT massage today and had work afterwards. I noticed the lingering smells from my body is bad which is the oil they used for massage me. Its kind embarrassing to be around around at work with that kind of smells. I don't know what kind of oil they use (my guess is coconut oil) and was pretty hard to remove it in the shower. Normally do you ask for no oil or do they have other type of oil? Cheers ☺️
    The choice is up to you however most MLs may prefer to use oil when massaging your body.

What may linger is the ML's perfume. Some places don't have showers or you may prefer to have a shower at home. If there is B2B sliding then there will be some contact with the girl's perfume. In one case, the girl had applied Chanel perfume which does stand out and it had touched my face. No problem for me. Got home and had a shower. The smell was gone!

Banned
    Brake fluid is great, gets rid of all the dead skin and more.........

I bring my own body wash in a small travel bottle, 1) it does a better job at cleaning than the crappy stuff they have in the shops 2) I smell the same.

But I too thought this was about the after cum smell from the previous customer, worst is when the bed is still warm.... SBM always smells like that for me....

Banned
    What about the lingering smell when you’ve fingered her pussy? Sometimes it’s hard to get that off. There’s also the lingering smell of pussy juice on your face when you’ve eaten her pussy and there’s no mouthwash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    What about the lingering smell when you’ve fingered her pussy? Sometimes it’s hard to get that off. There’s also the lingering smell of pussy juice on your face when you’ve eaten her pussy and there’s no mouthwash
    I forgot the pussy smell too. Always handy to use strong hand sanitiser when no shower at the shop.

Pussy juice on your face is hard to fix, but the finger should be easy. Just stick it up your ass and I am sure the smell will go away... LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL
    Too true my man.

I carry my own mouthwash but failing that just grab a kebab with hot Chilli sauce on your way home.
    It'll kill any other smell.

Not sure about others but the bigger issue for me is I can smell cum from quite a distance so if your partner has the same skill set you are better of with a cologne or the oil smell anyway.
    Either that or admit to jerking the chicken in the cubicle.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey!! Who wants to get rid of that. If you don't want it.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Deep heat or Voltaren gel because your muscles will always ache after a very active session - can't think what smells it can't over power
    Just make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after applying before you go for a leak :-0

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you are not wrong about the smell, it stands out quite a bit, thats why i prefer to go to a shop that has showers in it and ask the girl to use a milky body lotion instead of oil,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Who cares about strong smell in the office. As long as you don’t smell like literal shit, it’s none of their business.

At home, that’s a different story. I have a few ideas for that:

1. Make it a habit to put on strong perfume, keep a bottle in your work bag and use it before going home.

2. If your SO is prone to hay fever, get her a bunch of pollen-rich flowers to get her hay fever going. Guaranteed she can’t smell a thing once it kicks in.

3. No talcum powder please. Oil is bad, powder is even worse. You can actually see powder on your clothes.

4. To explain about the oil, just say you went for a legit massage. Nothing wrong with that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Deep heat or Voltaren gel because your muscles will always ache after a very active session - can't think what smells it can't over power
    Just make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after applying before you go for a leak :-0
    Why not catch a cab after the punt, just make sure the taxi driver is Indian. Pretty hard to beat the taxi smell.

Banned
    You know how many customers a girl go through a day and how many times she washes between her legs?

It has no smell. It's antiseptic, deep-cleansed and spray cleaned as much as a hospital.

I saw one with my own eyes inserted a tube with long noose to apply the cleansing cream between her legs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Varies from shop to shop, try bring along an oil or something you personally like and have the ML use it on you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You know how many customers a girl go through a day and how many times she washes between her legs?

It has no smell. It's antiseptic, deep-cleansed and spray cleaned as much as a hospital.

I saw one with my own eyes inserted a tube with long noose to apply the cleansing cream between her legs.
    Do you know the answer?

I've been in shops where the ML has virtually come straight from the previous customer, and when she finished with me has gone straight to the next. Hardly time for "good hygiene" between. Don't go to that shop anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast